Whoopass Enterprises reviews

1 star

kimk147
Kim K.
6/2/17

Such a great experience and very easy to work with. A coworker was retiring and the office wanted to give him a very special and unique gift to remember us by. The bobblehead really was perfect! The process was easy and fun. Thank you!

anthonyt110
Anthony T.
6/6/15

I ordered a bobblehead of my girlfriend's dog who is close to passing away. I was kept in the loop with photos, amendments were done as requested, and she was a puddle of tears when she saw it. Phenomenal work and a great experience. These make the best gifts!

donw152
Don W.
7/27/14

This company is really great. They helped me re-create a new bobble head from as a previous customer. The whole thing was great from start to finish, they keep you well informed during the whole process. They will get my business forever.

drj19
Dr j.
7/25/14

I made quite a few alterations and they were always completed immediately. We were amazed and thrilled about the finished product!

caitlynk2
Caitlyn K.
7/24/14

We had a last minute request for 25 custom bobbleheads, Whoopass accepted the challenge and was able to deliver the bobbleheads in record time! Jackie & Darby were amazing and always available for the multiple edits/changes to the sculpture & paint. Our event was a big Success due to the amazing bobbleheads we presented all the winners! Thank you Whoopass!

vickym54
Vicky M.
6/10/14

Contact with the company was simple and fast. One error was handled very fast and efficiently. Very pleasant experience and will definitely recommend to others.

daynaf4
DAYNA F.
6/9/14

The finished product was great, and its recipient loved it - he's been showing it off to all of his colleagues. Thanks for delivering a wonderful gift!

chrisu20
Chris U.
6/6/14

A wonderful experience creating a one of a kind gift for my Wife. I was concerned with the first round of color - and asked for a change. The change was made quickly and was exactly what I was looking for.

jenh73
Jen H.
6/5/14

Have already recommended you. This was a rush order and Darby provided EXCELLENT customer service, responding to all my questions and requests in a timely, and friendly, manner. Much appreciated.

leadsg
Leads G.
6/4/14

I was very happy with the service I received! I had to make a few changes and Jackie made it painless. The response time very quick! I have already recommended whoopass to friends. Very happy with the finished product!

garym242
Gary M.
5/28/14

The process was terrific. I am completely amazed that your sculptor was able to capture my daughter's exact likeness from a single photo! Even the profile looks exactly like her! The only downside...now my other two daughters want their own bobble heads!

lolaf5
Lola f.
5/27/14

This was a 60th birthday gift for our son. It was a complete surprise and the response was overwhelmingly HUGE! He absolutely loved it and his siblings were equally thrilled. Whoopassenterprises was terrific to work with from the very beginning when I called to ask help in filling out the initial information, through changes only in the painting. The very first sculpted likeness was perfect and needed no alterations. Would I do it again? You bet I would! Thanks so much!!

lauram511
Laura M.
5/20/14

The studio managed by Darby Rosenfeld is top knotch and will continue to use them for all my future bobblehead orders.

ramsaym
Ramsay M.
4/28/14

The customer service from this company is insane, in a great way. They care about your satifcation, first, middle and last. The product is very good, and though it might seem silly to get overly excited about a bobble head doll, the experience was a lot of fun, and easy.

joee66
Joe E.
4/27/14

Great process. There were two review process steps along the way.
They delivered my product fast and ahead of schedule.

yousefa20
Yousef A.
4/24/14

I can't say enough wonderful things about this company. Customer service was professional, organized, and informative. Shipping was very prompt. Most importantly, the bobbleheads were incredible! The likeness in the sculpting and painting was highly detailed and accurate. I had bobbles made of all my groomsmen for my wedding. They were a big hit and I think a great gift idea for someone looking for something a little different. I would highly recommend this company. Thanks again!

freda99
Fred A.
4/21/14

I was totally please with all ascpects of the product.
The gift was a great success!
I will be ordering more from this awesome company.

rachelp131
Rachel P.
4/21/14

I had ordered from another company. I couldn't remember the name of yours. . (although it is very hard to forget) Theirs was awful!
Looked nothing like the person. I found an old email from you and got in touch right away. Service, response, artwork, timeliness were all exceptional! Thank you, thank you. Loved it!!! (keeping the other one too because its just so bad, it makes us laugh) But your bobblehead is fantastic. Would definitely recommend you guys and I will be back!

eileenc59
Eileen C.
4/18/14

Customer service through the whole process was terrific.
My contact representative returned all emails within 24 hours.
The final product was perfect in every detail. The time frame from start to finish was well within their estimate. Bobble head arrived very well protected and I absolutely will reorder and recommend to my friends.
I purchased this for my wife's 60th. Birthday, she has everything else.

darylg11
Daryl G.
4/18/14

We've done at least 30 pieces with you over the last 3 years....You
have a terrific product and exceptional staff. Thanks for a excellent
experience.

carolm292
Carol M.
4/13/14

The bobblehead was amazing and exceeded my expectations. Your service was fantastic!! You seem to be able to do anything. Thank you so much it is a huge talking point in our house and my partner was so thrilled with it. Have given everyone your website details.
UPS was terrible they threw my package over a fence that is never used
and it sat in the weather for a week before we knew it was there.

kimberlyr93
Kimberly R.
3/24/14

My contact worked very closely with me to ensure that I had this bobble head in time for my trip. Whenever I had a question about the status, someone from the company was very quick to respond, which I greatly appreciate. This is the second doll I have ordered from them.

mattl109
Matt L.
3/24/14

Darby rosenfeld was my customer service agent and she was great! I've ordered before and will continue to order as I need from them because the service and the level of product that I receive.

emilyb206
Emily B.
3/22/14

Had contracted with another company originally out of the far east...BIG MISTAKE. I recovered my purchase price and went shopping again...found "Whoopass"...so happy I did. Needed my boss's likeness captured and delivered quickly to support his transfer / farewell party. Big Zombie fan - so of course went with that. Totally awesome, everyone super impressed and could not wipe the boss's smile off hos face. GREAT JOB...ordering another today!! Thanks to Darby and all those folks creative at Whoopass.

tracyf71
Tracy F.
3/21/14

I have had 8 bobble heads made with Darby and they have fine tuned the dolls to my exact specifications every time. A great professional experience

Questions? Get answers from the Whoopass Enterprises staff and other customers.

Whoopass Enterprises?