Whoopass Enterprises reviews

1 star

garym242
Gary M.
4/12/18

The process was terrific. I am completely amazed that your sculptor was able to capture my daughter's exact likeness from a single photo! Even the profile looks exactly like her! The only downside...now my other two daughters want their own bobble heads!

leadsg
Leads G.
4/12/18

I was very happy with the service I received! I had to make a few changes and Jackie made it painless. The response time very quick! I have already recommended whoopass to friends. Very happy with the finished product!

ramsaym
Ramsay M.
4/12/18

The customer service from this company is insane, in a great way. They care about your satifcation, first, middle and last. The product is very good, and though it might seem silly to get overly excited about a bobble head doll, the experience was a lot of fun, and easy.

chrisu20
Chris U.
4/12/18

A wonderful experience creating a one of a kind gift for my Wife. I was concerned with the first round of color - and asked for a change. The change was made quickly and was exactly what I was looking for.

lolaf5
Lola f.
4/12/18

This was a 60th birthday gift for our son. It was a complete surprise and the response was overwhelmingly HUGE! He absolutely loved it and his siblings were equally thrilled. Whoopassenterprises was terrific to work with from the very beginning when I called to ask help in filling out the initial information, through changes only in the painting. The very first sculpted likeness was perfect and needed no alterations. Would I do it again? You bet I would! Thanks so much!!

daynaf4
DAYNA F.
4/12/18

The finished product was great, and its recipient loved it - he's been showing it off to all of his colleagues. Thanks for delivering a wonderful gift!

lauram511
Laura M.
4/12/18

The studio managed by Darby Rosenfeld is top knotch and will continue to use them for all my future bobblehead orders.

jenh73
Jen H.
4/12/18

Have already recommended you. This was a rush order and Darby provided EXCELLENT customer service, responding to all my questions and requests in a timely, and friendly, manner. Much appreciated.

joee66
Joe E.
4/12/18

Great process. There were two review process steps along the way.
They delivered my product fast and ahead of schedule.

kimk147
Kim K.
4/12/18

Such a great experience and very easy to work with. A coworker was retiring and the office wanted to give him a very special and unique gift to remember us by. The bobblehead really was perfect! The process was easy and fun. Thank you!

suzyq10
Suzy Q.
4/12/18

I ordered a 2 bobbleheads on one base for a wedding gift. I was able to tweak the dolls throughout the sculpting and painting process so that they ended up looking just like the people getting married. Not only did it look just like them, it also arrived on time!

I look forward to placing my next order!

anthonyt110
Anthony T.
4/12/18

I ordered a bobblehead of my girlfriend's dog who is close to passing away. I was kept in the loop with photos, amendments were done as requested, and she was a puddle of tears when she saw it. Phenomenal work and a great experience. These make the best gifts!

donw152
Don W.
4/12/18

This company is really great. They helped me re-create a new bobble head from as a previous customer. The whole thing was great from start to finish, they keep you well informed during the whole process. They will get my business forever.

drj19
Dr j.
4/12/18

I made quite a few alterations and they were always completed immediately. We were amazed and thrilled about the finished product!

rozm6
Roz M.
4/12/18

I LOVE my bobblehead so much - it is in a place of honor in my house - everyone that sees it wants one. It was THE BEST present I ever bought!

alisona36
Alison A.
4/12/18

It is amazing how they took a photo and made such a likeness. Details like shirt design and guitar too!

kamarand
KAMARAN D.
4/12/18

I've always had a great experience using whoopass! They really do make the process fun, easy, and enjoyable to go through. In addition, their customer service and response time is incredible. They run a great operation and if you ever need any help, aren't 100% satisfied, or just need some ideas on how to make the best doll, they exceed expectations every single time. I've continued to shop with them over and over again and have probably made now made over 30 unique dolls. Thanks so much!

troyg26
Troy G.
4/12/18

These guys are simply the best at what they do!!! The doll was so life
like it absolutley freaked the guy out...huge hit!!!

Each sculpture is truly hand crafted. Also, they stayed on top of the order from the time I hit the submit button until the final product was at my doorstep.

This is the second bobble head I've ordered and Without a doubt buy from them again!

Troy

kimg164
Kim G.
4/12/18

Jackie provided fantastic customer service, helping me get exactly the
product I wanted and in the time frame in which I needed it. She was
always very prompt with her responses as well. Thank you!

janeenw1
Janeen W.
4/12/18

Even though this was a custom bobblehead, the process went smoothly. We had a date sensitive deadline (70th anniversary) which was met, though the bobblehead was slightly damaged in shipping. Darby and Jackie quickly provided a replacement with no complaints.......pretty hard to beat that kind of service.

lakep
Lake P.
4/12/18

We were extremely impressed with the help we received from Darby. She exemplifies the definition of superior customer service!!!

scotte72
Scott E.
4/12/18

I gave you a 4 on #4 because there is only a general similarity to the person in the photos supplied. To be fair, I did not send a profile, and I know that would have helped. My committee cracked up when they saw the bobblehead, so that makes it a great investment.

caitlynk2
Caitlyn K.
4/12/18

We had a last minute request for 25 custom bobbleheads, Whoopass accepted the challenge and was able to deliver the bobbleheads in record time! Jackie & Darby were amazing and always available for the multiple edits/changes to the sculpture & paint. Our event was a big Success due to the amazing bobbleheads we presented all the winners! Thank you Whoopass!

tanyam71
Tanya M.
4/12/18

Whoopass enterprises has been an amazing company to work with! Darby and the entire team are very accomodating and thorough when it comes to each and every bobble head. We order serveral dolls from them each year to give to our biggest clients and they are always a hit. If you ever need to customize anything it's never an issue and is always up to par. Love working with them and will continue to do so!

eileenc59
Eileen C.
4/12/18

Customer service through the whole process was terrific.
My contact representative returned all emails within 24 hours.
The final product was perfect in every detail. The time frame from start to finish was well within their estimate. Bobble head arrived very well protected and I absolutely will reorder and recommend to my friends.
I purchased this for my wife's 60th. Birthday, she has everything else.

Questions? Get answers from the Whoopass Enterprises staff and other customers.

Whoopass Enterprises?