Review of OMG Bobble

omgbobble@outlook.com

1 star

lalaw
11/18/14

I ordered custom bobbleheads from OMGBobble, its pretty good experience.

gilbertv1
7/23/14

There is no other way to start this review other than WOW! I started a search for a bobble head creation company early this year when I started to plan my engagement. I wanted a bobble head cake topper that would truly capture the personalities of my fiancé and I, as well as commemorate the CrossFit gym we met at. I inquired with many companies with my "long list of demands" for my vision. While others were attentive, they were quoting outrageous prices and turn around times. I reached out to OMGbobble and was contact by a very attentive customer service rep named Zelene. Zelene assured me that my bobble would be everything I wanted, and despite the detail I requested, would be a standard price and would be delivered well before my planned engagement activities.

As the weeks went buy, I received constant updates about the process as well as proofs. I even made some adjustments after seeing proofs, and they were happy to accommodate. True to Zelene's word, the Bobble was delivered weeks before my engagement date and it truly blew me away once I saw it!!!

The event was perfect and the bobble was 'icing on the cake' (pun intended). Everyone who sees my bobble head LOVES it and asks where I got it from. I HIGHLY recommend OMGBobble for your bobble head needs. If you still need convincing, take a look at my bobble head on the front page of the website. It is the neon colored weight lifters. OMG made me a believer and I will not even think twice should I need another in the future. Thank you OMGbobble!

alece7
12/11/13

I spent days looking for a company that could make a Custom Bobblehead for me at a great price. After one being a FAKE company that took my money, I finally stumbled across OMGBOBBLE.COM ...they were so awesome to work with! They sent me a bunch of different proofs along the way AND were super nice to work with! If I ever want to customize another bobblehead, I'm using these guys! I only gave 5 stars because it wouldn't go past that to give them TEN STARS! :)

zang1
12/9/13

The product looks great. The delivery was quick. Awesome...

jimc70
12/6/13

We were very pleased with the results we received. Although the pictures we supplied were not the best, the finished doll is surprisingly accurate. The service was fast and the product truly unique.
Based on our experience I would give this company a strong recommendation.

Jim
Canada

ushim
11/14/13

HELLO ALL,
This is a devoted service providing company to makes fully customized handmade bobbleheads in every field. We can use their bobbleheads in each moment of our life.

They supply an attractive customer service for their customers and soon after we provided the necessary pictures and ideas, they make the 3D bobble heads very nicely and attractively. They know the needs of the people and the way we are think of. And also I must they that those items are really, totaly different from the other providing companies.
Finally, I recommend you all their service as the world best top class service ever.

alexir
11/14/13

Usually I use the bobble heads service for my special occasions such as anniversaries, and other special occasions.
According to my view, this is the number 1 american service who provides unique products to the people.
The products actually bring fun to everyday life by delivering affordable best quality custom bobble heads for their customers like us.

Questions? Get answers from the OMG Bobble staff and other customers.

OMG Bobble?