Whonix

Whonix has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Whonix also ranks 51st among Online Security sites.

How would you rate Whonix?

“Incompetent money hungry person-low quality...”

William H.
3/13/15

Does not know what he is doing,hobbiest quality software,danger to your anonymity,not happy. Asked Patrick if he could help me on three specific objectives.Was very specific on what I needed consulting on,he agreed,and I agreed on specific time and price.He failed completly on first objective,we tried the second,did not know how to do that either,finally moved on objective three how to attach SOCKS5 on Whonix.Wasted 7 hours of my time,paid him $32.50 approximatly for first 30 minutes.Had nerve to demand more money,told him I would pay if he would actually do something.If he guarenteed he could help me set up I would pay him whatever he charged nothing more than $350.He refused,probably because he does not know what he is doing.Where did you come up with $65/hour $130,000 yearly as your charge price?I should invoice his ass for wasting my time,money,frustrating me.Consulting=Con-insult. Don't use Whonix workstation,to many bugs,virtual machine corrupts all your work is ruined to often.Just use Whonix gateway with preffered VM OS.

williamh88
March 13th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Whonix staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whonix?

Have a question about Whonix?