Review of WeTransfer

WeTransfer reviews

hassamm1
1/28/19

I'm a computer scientist by profession and usually we have to share folders having ".exe" and coding related files which Gmail Wont all us to do. This is the best and reliable site where we can upload upto 2 GB data and in return a link is generated. We can simple share that particular link with the person we want to share data and he/she can downlaod the files. What a superb site

benedictc15
11/11/18

I use wetransfer pretty often. Their service is reliable. If you need a larger storage, I definitely recommend upgradint to premium. They even have one year free premium membership for students, which is amazing.

sidanj
6/19/18

Needed to transfer comparably big amount of data and was really satisfied with how WeTransfer works. Will definitely use it again in the future.

gabrielf16
2/1/18

This website is one of the best websites I have used to transfer data quickly. The free version can support up to 2GB each run, which works out nicely to transfer pictures or videos.

frankc1
8/23/17

WeTransfer.com is pretty much the best resource I've used for transferring large graphic and video files via the internet. The basic service is FREE TO USE and you can transfer up to 2 GB of file(s). Smooth operation and upload/download times will vary based upon the speed of your connection.

geoffreyz
8/17/15

I tried the free version. I had three files each about 450 gigs in size. Each file took almost all day to download. I took me a day and a half to do a 20 or 30 minute project. I' ll never use it again,

maryb101
2/14/14

Very strange case for me. It is a company that people use most of the time for sending big files. I have had a problem with my works E-mail address for a long time, for not receiving the E-mail notifications from WeTransfer site. Causes problems between me and the clients, cause I have no idea that something has been sent to me. What I think is the most strangest thing is that our company logs show that all WeTransfer E-mails have been delivered, and no E-mails have never been sent to my E-mail address. Where they never sent to me, that is the question I tried to ask the company several times by E-mail, but never got one singe answer from them. However, something is very strange indeed. It is a pitty that so many of our clients use this company. I always need to assure with them if the advertising material was sent or not, and it is very frustrating..

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the WeTransfer staff and other customers.

WeTransfer?