Welly Warehouse

Welly Warehouse has a consumer rating of 2.9 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Welly Warehouse ranks 24th among Boots sites.

How would you rate Welly Warehouse?

“An honest and very helpful business”

Anniya S.
9/29/20

Reading the reviews below, I can only give my own account of the experience I had from Welly Warehouse. I easily cancelled and returned 2 orders after changing mind and a big fit the first time around. I'm really pleased with the advice and service from Rosie who went out of her way to make sure I was happy with the 2 pairs of boots I bought. I would really recommend this business for wellies and I will be buying again from Welly Warehouse in the future.

“Failure on delivery, failure on repayment”

Timothy W.
7/4/20

Ordered boots in early June and given the run around for a month when delivery stated in stock and despatched within the same week. Turns out the Parcel force number was fake and they had not despatched them. Assurance after assurance that they "personally" had put them in the post. Still haven't arrived as I write this! Asked for money back, said it would take up to 5 working days to get refunded. BACS takes 2 hours. Small claims court claim opened. Lies on lies on lies.

anniyas
September 29th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Don’t be put off by the other reviews, this is an honest business.

timothyw303
July 4th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Be honest.

lauraa235
June 12th, 2019
Really bad company. I ordered Wellies and never received them and they said they didn't track parcels so wouldn't give me a tracking number. They just said I should have received them and done no more about it. So I have lost money and have no product. Stay clear
dawnn1
April 19th, 2012
The worst of the worst on internet retailing. Order placed never recieved, won't answer emails, inaccurate/ non existant tracking number, state differing dates for dispatch, individuals in charge gone home for the day, wont refund having to go through Bank
bemzyb
January 31st, 2011
This company is the most useless company I have ever experienced before in my life. They sell fake Hunter welly boots. They don't offer you a refund after you and its cost over £7 to return the package back to the. They are unreliable, I was waiting on the phone to them for over 20 minutes and no one picked the phone up. It took them forever to return my email. KEEP AWAY FROM THIS WEB SITE!

Questions? Get answers from the Welly Warehouse staff and other customers.

Free delivery. Welly Warehouse is widely recognised as the UK's leading online retailer of wellington boots, with over a decade of experience online.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Welly Warehouse?

Have a question about Welly Warehouse?