Welly Warehouse

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.6 / 5

Welly Warehouse has a consumer rating of 1.86 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Welly Warehouse ranks 22nd among Boots sites.

How would you rate Welly Warehouse?

“An honest and very helpful business”

Anniya S.
9/29/20

Reading the reviews below, I can only give my own account of the experience I had from Welly Warehouse. I easily cancelled and returned 2 orders after changing mind and a big fit the first time around. I'm really pleased with the advice and service from Rosie who went out of her way to make sure I was happy with the 2 pairs of boots I bought. I would really recommend this business for wellies and I will be buying again from Welly Warehouse in the future.

“Failure on delivery, failure on repayment”

Timothy W.
7/4/20

Ordered boots in early June and given the run around for a month when delivery stated in stock and despatched within the same week. Turns out the Parcel force number was fake and they had not despatched them. Assurance after assurance that they "personally" had put them in the post. Still haven't arrived as I write this! Asked for money back, said it would take up to 5 working days to get refunded. BACS takes 2 hours. Small claims court claim opened. Lies on lies on lies.

Questions? Get answers from the Welly Warehouse staff and other customers.

Free delivery. Welly Warehouse is widely recognised as the UK's leading online retailer of wellington boots, with over a decade of experience online.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Welly Warehouse?

Have a question about Welly Warehouse?