Rainbow Family

Rainbow Family has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Rainbow Family?

“A community like no other”

Julia J.
7/3/08

A community like no other - My mom used to take me to Rainbow Gatherings when I was a kid, and I loved them. But looking back, they were kind of wild. In this counter-culture gathering in the wilderness (the location always changes) you will find friendly and unusual people. Families, computer programmers, stoned hippies (sometimes naked), wild dancing, and much much more. The Rainbow Gatherings are NOT for everyone, but if you are an unusual person looking for other unusual people, you should check it out.

juliaj
July 3rd, 2008

Questions? Get answers from the Rainbow Family staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rainbow Family?

Have a question about Rainbow Family?