WeKare.in

WeKare.in has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WeKare.in ranks 25th among Service Marketplace sites.

How would you rate WeKare.in?

“Very nice service provider”

Monali S.
7/10/17

It makes my shifting from Delhi to Pune very well and also manage all services required to settle in my new home. Thank you

subhendras
July 24th, 2017

Everything is shiny about this comapny. Very good service provider. Highly recommend. This is a very good resolving provider and I would like to thanks to all the team.

monalis14
July 10th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the WeKare.in staff and other customers.

Choose from top service providers for shifting, pest control, housekeeping, & handyman in Delhi, Noida, Vaishali, Indirapuram, & Gurgaon. Call 09911918545

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WeKare.in?

Have a question about WeKare.in?