Review of WeGraphics

WeGraphics reviews

1 Review From Our Community

taylorw2
7/8/11

This is a great site to be honest! I love it! I've used this site so many time it's unbelievable.

That's how I'd pretty much summarize I how feel about this site.

Despite having to pay to utilize the majority of the photoshop/web elements I think it is a great site to find unique things!

The major focus of this site is photoshop elements. (ex. brushes, vector graphics, etc) But the guy who made this site also made several web elements/interfaces (including a few web templates) that are downloadable.

Overall the price for it isn't that much, there are thousands of web icons, photoshop brushed, web elements available here, and it's always being updated. It cost about $7 a month. I think that's a perfectly reasonable price for the sheer amount of STUFF you get a hold of for free (technically lol)!!! He has a few things from time to time that you can download for free but no where near the mass amount of stuff you can if you pay.

There's no limit to how much you can download in a month. So technically you could pay him $7 (or so) for the month download everything on the site and then be done with it. But that would be pointless, because he's ALWAYS adding new things for you to download.

Everything on there (in my opinion) is of the highest quality material that I can find. I have seen several places that advertise single elements for 3x this price for 1/3 the quality. I think everything on here is utterly worth more than the price that he asks.

Questions? Get answers from the WeGraphics staff and other customers.

WeGraphics?