Review of WeFund4u

Tel: 814(888) 239-0355

vaughnl11
Vaughn L.
5/1/19

The overall experience was great. The only downfall is the percentage needs to be displayed somewhere on the site.

craigm332
Craig M.
4/11/19

Wefund4u is great and easy to work with. They are quick to respond to questions and concerns. Keeping kids off the streets with products and cash has given us coaches peace of mind when it comes to fundraising. With Wefund4u's platform, we continue to raise more and more funds to deliver the best equipment to our Track and Field student-athletes.

jasonj178
jason j.
4/4/19

Great experience. The absolute best fundraiser I've ever done. Makes it easy for everyone to get involved and participate.

chaset9
Chase T.
4/3/19

This is the third consecutive year we have used WeFund4U. Their product completely simplified the fundraising process for us and allows our coaching staff to focus on practice and games. WeFund4U has become a staple for our program and we will continue to use them year after year. Not only has it brought in a substantial amount of funds for us, but we have also been able to recognize the amount of support we have from our family, friends, and local community members. I highly recommend WeFund4U for all sports and activities programs.

victorq6
Victor Q.
4/3/19

It was a great experience. Our Rep really stressed putting in the work beforehand and it really paid off. Really easy to start

carlosm214
Carlos M.
4/3/19

I wish this fundraiser was around the first ten years of my coaching career. This is a great fundraiser

bethr128
Beth R.
4/3/19

This is by far the best fundraiser we have ever done. The time our team put in was minimal and the amount we raised was exceptional. Our contact Alex was always available to help and answer questions. I would highly recommend this fundraiser to all.

curtissb
Curtiss B.
3/28/19

I was extremely happy with Bailey and Jay. The website, the updates and information were/are very good. My only issue is that I would like to see a greater graduated percentage of return on donations. We raised over $13,000 and we are getting approximately 80% of that.
I understand that this is business. The ease of the fundraiser and Bailey and Jay are the sell of the operation. But because we only kept approximately 80%, I will be looking into other options.
If we could negotiate a graduated percentage return based on total amount raised, I think that would be fair to everyone.

stevem846
Steve M.
2/20/19

I am the Head Coach for Wrestling. This year we had a cancellation to our biggest fundraiser due to weather. Sean at wefund4u help get us back on track by providing a great service and detailed start up to this fundraising opportunity. We wouldn't have had the funds for out after season banquet and other travel expenses for our team if it wasn't for the help of wefund4u!
Coach Steve Mesa
ONW Wrestling

charlesl157
Charles L.
2/14/19

Mrs. Letney was our Rep and she did a great job with the staff and kids. I would recommend her expertise and customer relationship skill to anyone.

davidu28
David U.
2/13/19

It was easy to do for all of the kids who were there when we presented it to them. Some of the absent kids and later kids had trouble understanding how to get logged on.

jaya69
Jay A.
1/2/19

The fundraiser was positive but I was frustrated that the fundraiser was started before our video attached which probably cost us some donations. Additionally, I wish there was an option to extend the fundraiser if the group chooses but I was not allowed to do so because the website does but allow it without starting a new fundraiser.
Other than that it was a good experience and get simple fundraiser.

leslieh88
Leslie H.
10/26/18

It was fast and easy and very hands off. I didn't have to deal with any money or goods because it was all taken care of for me.

windsorv
Windsor V.
9/20/18

This was one of the easiest fundraisers we have ever done and the funds we raised exceeded our expectations!

mhl2
MH L.
9/20/18

I was very frustrated that the goal could not be locked. I had told my community what our goal was, once we hit it, the goal automatically changed to higher than I had pledged to my community. I asked my sales rep to set the goal back, he said that it was not possible, so I told him to end the fundraiser. I would have happily collected more funds, but only if it was clear that we had made our goal. I have had several community members tell me they would have contributed funds, but were unable since it was shut down early.

Everything else went smoothly. Very easy to work with the platform, load addresses, etc.

shawna59
Shawn A.
9/20/18

Wefund4U has done a great job everything. Professional and prepared and we will continue to use them as our top fundraiser.

coachm14
Coach M.
8/30/18

Alex did a great job working with us through the process of planning and running the fundraiser. It was very easy on the kids and coaches. We raised more money than we thought we would and are extremely satisfied with our wefund4u experience!

dant132
8/30/18

Paul Lander is a professional robbers. As many, I have invested a lot of money and so far no products. This company should be shut it down and I'm doing what I can and get my money back. You should also do the same. We can't leave them out there robbing people as they have done with us. It's a scam that needs to be stopped!

joeys80
Joey S.
8/10/18

The easiest and most productive fundraiser I have ever implemented. The rep did a great job explaining it to the student-athletes and instructing them on set up and launch. Not sure why anyone would not participate in this type of fundraiser.

kathyx3
Kathy X.
7/16/18

This was a great fundraiser for our team. The only slight issue was we needed the goal raised quicker. Thank you!

davidr906
David r.
5/24/18

Wefund me helped our cal ripken youth league raise the amount of money we needed to have a successful program. Very pleased with the results .

jeffx1
Jeff X.
5/18/18

After nearly 20 years of fundraising for athletic teams, this is the easiest way to raise funds that I have ran across. Hassle free for coaches and players.

elizabethr182
Elizabeth R.
5/4/18

Effective fundraiser for small town high school sports teams. It is difficult to find fundraisers that can raise more than $2,000 for high school teams in small town, and WeFund4u makes it easy to raise significantly more than that.

craigm173
Craig M.
5/4/18

WeFund4u is the best thing to happen to fundraising. We find that people would much rather donate than purchase a product that they have no interest in. I would much rather have kids send off emails to family and friends versus having them on the streets as salespeople with cash in their possession; the future of fundraising is here.

rickyn5
Ricky N.
5/3/18

This was an amazing fundraiser for our program The Players parents and coaches were very happy with the overall outcome thank you for such a easy opportunity to work with you

Questions? Get answers from the WeFund4u staff and other customers.

WeFund4u?