Review of WeFund4u

Tel: 814(888) 239-0355

charlesl157
Charles L.
2/14/19

Mrs. Letney was our Rep and she did a great job with the staff and kids. I would recommend her expertise and customer relationship skill to anyone.

davidu28
David U.
2/13/19

It was easy to do for all of the kids who were there when we presented it to them. Some of the absent kids and later kids had trouble understanding how to get logged on.

jaya69
Jay A.
1/2/19

The fundraiser was positive but I was frustrated that the fundraiser was started before our video attached which probably cost us some donations. Additionally, I wish there was an option to extend the fundraiser if the group chooses but I was not allowed to do so because the website does but allow it without starting a new fundraiser.
Other than that it was a good experience and get simple fundraiser.

leslieh88
Leslie H.
10/26/18

It was fast and easy and very hands off. I didn't have to deal with any money or goods because it was all taken care of for me.

windsorv
Windsor V.
9/20/18

This was one of the easiest fundraisers we have ever done and the funds we raised exceeded our expectations!

mhl2
MH L.
9/20/18

I was very frustrated that the goal could not be locked. I had told my community what our goal was, once we hit it, the goal automatically changed to higher than I had pledged to my community. I asked my sales rep to set the goal back, he said that it was not possible, so I told him to end the fundraiser. I would have happily collected more funds, but only if it was clear that we had made our goal. I have had several community members tell me they would have contributed funds, but were unable since it was shut down early.

Everything else went smoothly. Very easy to work with the platform, load addresses, etc.

shawna59
Shawn A.
9/20/18

Wefund4U has done a great job everything. Professional and prepared and we will continue to use them as our top fundraiser.

coachm14
Coach M.
8/30/18

Alex did a great job working with us through the process of planning and running the fundraiser. It was very easy on the kids and coaches. We raised more money than we thought we would and are extremely satisfied with our wefund4u experience!

dant132
8/30/18

Paul Lander is a professional robbers. As many, I have invested a lot of money and so far no products. This company should be shut it down and I'm doing what I can and get my money back. You should also do the same. We can't leave them out there robbing people as they have done with us. It's a scam that needs to be stopped!

joeys80
Joey S.
8/10/18

The easiest and most productive fundraiser I have ever implemented. The rep did a great job explaining it to the student-athletes and instructing them on set up and launch. Not sure why anyone would not participate in this type of fundraiser.

kathyx3
Kathy X.
7/16/18

This was a great fundraiser for our team. The only slight issue was we needed the goal raised quicker. Thank you!

davidr906
David r.
5/24/18

Wefund me helped our cal ripken youth league raise the amount of money we needed to have a successful program. Very pleased with the results .

jeffx1
Jeff X.
5/18/18

After nearly 20 years of fundraising for athletic teams, this is the easiest way to raise funds that I have ran across. Hassle free for coaches and players.

elizabethr182
Elizabeth R.
5/4/18

Effective fundraiser for small town high school sports teams. It is difficult to find fundraisers that can raise more than $2,000 for high school teams in small town, and WeFund4u makes it easy to raise significantly more than that.

craigm173
Craig M.
5/4/18

WeFund4u is the best thing to happen to fundraising. We find that people would much rather donate than purchase a product that they have no interest in. I would much rather have kids send off emails to family and friends versus having them on the streets as salespeople with cash in their possession; the future of fundraising is here.

rickyn5
Ricky N.
5/3/18

This was an amazing fundraiser for our program The Players parents and coaches were very happy with the overall outcome thank you for such a easy opportunity to work with you

denisem180
Denise M.
3/30/18

At the end of the day, it's about two things (1) The students are #1 -they;re why we do what we do, and (2) Our WeFund4U representative should be a collaborative partner with no preconceived notions and is deeply invested in the lives of the students we seek to give a great life experience to. I am happy to say that WeFund4U met and exceeded our expectations. Bobby Folsom is the reason we accepted WeFund4U's program and why we ultimately conducted a critical fundraiser with his help. As a Title 1 Texas school in the middle of one of the most affluent districts in the state, we needed a program that took that status to heart working with us to give us the best return possible. Thanks for that. Looking forward to partnering with Bobby again next year!

kathryna52
Kathryn A.
3/22/18

This was so easy. The only thing I would change is the fact that I could easily set up my own stuff in the beginning, but it is obvious that, at least the first time you use it, it should NOT be done just by me, the teacher. It is vital to have someone come explain a few things to me and to the kids. Possibly set up that "set up" page to just be a "put your information in here and someone will contact you" page.

Other than that, the experience was easy and very profitable.

ramond27
Ramon D.
3/14/18

It was easy and I would do it again. They fundraiser takes on a life of its own. Easiest fundraiser ever..

coachd3
Coach D.
3/13/18

I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience with wefund4u. Throughout the entire process they were professional and easy to communicate with. We will certainly be usBig then to help us reach our financial fundraising goals in the future. A+

gloriat34
Gloria T.
3/9/18

This was an easy and successful low effort fundraiser for our team! Our rep Alex was wonderful and had great communication with us all throughout the process.

ridgewaterc
Ridgewater C.
2/27/18

We needed to raise money very quickly and your program was so fast and easy to work with. The players handed us the information needed and we sent it on to you to develop our site. Thank you for the help with raising money for our program. Look forward to working with you again!

Ridgewater Baseball

kellyh247
Kelly H.
2/15/18

Happy with the entire experience. Bobby Folsom was quick to respond to all questions and checked in with me frequently during the fundraiser.

coachd2
Coach D.
1/5/18

Sentinel Girls Basketball had a great experience with the wefund4u.com fund raiser. It didn't take a ton of time from my players or me as a Coach and we got a great response from our supporters!

coachk1
Coach K.
12/11/17

Wefund4u made fundraising super easy and I would recommend it to any coach out there. We exceeded our goal and it was hassle free.

Questions? Get answers from the WeFund4u staff and other customers.

WeFund4u?