Review of WeDoHop

SITE CLOSED

1 Review From Our Community

biswajitd
11/18/15

I was looking for a hotel in New York for 15 November, 2015. I came across this website which claimed the biggest travel search engine in the world. I fell for that :) and went into their site and boy was I happy?

The website is a brilliant concept which compares prices of hotel deals from all over the world from all the top travel sites like Expedia, Hotels.com, lastminute.com etc. I personally found some of the travel sites from which I usually book my hotel rooms in the search results.

What I loved the most about www.wedohop.com is the simplicity of using it. One just need to put the city name where one needs a hotel and the check in and check out date and boom the site shows over 100 hotel deal options from all the top travel sites in a flash. One can compare the prices of the hotel deals and other details and book the best hotel deals for him. I got my hotel booking and booked it 20% lower than the price I had paid for the same hotel and same kind of room last year. :) In short the site saves time and money.

After booking my hotel I searched the website more and found the website virtually has hotels for all the part of the world. So, next time you are booking a hotel just try www.wedohop.com and you will never need anything else :)

Biswajit

Questions? Get answers from the WeDoHop staff and other customers.

WeDoHop?