WeddingWire.ca

WeddingWire.ca has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with WeddingWire.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate WeddingWire.ca?

“VENDORS BE WARE”

Jeremy A.
2/18/20

I only received SPAM leads. They don't care about the vendor. No interest in helping the little guy. They just want your money. They must be lying about the viewers they are getting. SCAM SCAM SCAM

jeremya154
February 18th, 2020
I only received SPAM leads.
They don't care about the vendor.
No interest in helping the little guy.
They just want your money.
They must be lying about the viewers they are getting.
SCAM SCAM SCAM
rosannef8
May 27th, 2018
Extremely disappointed in Wedding Wire and the poor service they provided to my business. Their customer service is very poorly maintained and they put 0 value to their good paying customers when it comes to vendor feedback.
I would never recommend Wedding Wire for businesses looking to advertise online. 0 stars in my books. ~ The Social Rose, Designer Events
laurens101
Lauren S.
Hi Rosanne,

We are really sorry to hear about your experience as an upgraded vendor! When you have a moment, please reach out to us at support@weddingwire.ca so we can further investigate this and help address your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you.

- Lauren

Questions? Get answers from the WeddingWire.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WeddingWire.ca?

Have a question about WeddingWire.ca?