The Man Registry reviews

customerservice@themanregistry.com

1 star

nicolel236
8/2/19

I've ordered two barrels from The Man Registry, one for my wedding and another for a military retirement. Both were outstanding... quality, delivery, price, etc. and the owner is a pleasure to work with; had to ask him a few questions to personalize the military barrel. There are several companies that make barrels but go with this one and you won't be disappointed!

amyp266
5/7/19

I recently ordered a wine barrel guest book for a friend's wedding. I am so pleased with how it turned out! The craftsmanship is amazing and it was delivered with a really nice stand, which I wasn't expecting. They are very prompt with their shipping as well, which is an added bonus. Can't wait to deliver this to the bride and groom. I will definitely be ordering from them again as well as telling others to check them out. You can't go wrong with this shop!

Response from Chris E., The Man Registry Representative
Thanks so much for your kind words and positive feedback on our wedding guest book barrel! We hope your friends love it as much as you do. Cheers!
nicka127
4/20/19

I ordered lots of items for my groomsmen and they turned out great. Prices were fair and the results were amazing. Will definitely be ordering more from them again.

Response from Chris E., The Man Registry Representative
Thanks for the review, Nick! We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with your groomsmen gifts. Congrats on the upcoming wedding!
lorenl30
12/11/18

The amp I ordered was the perfect gift idea for my mom who recently bought an older home. This will be the perfect addition!!!! The amp is absolutely gorgeous. Shipped right away and packaged perfectly! Thanks dude!

lisam840
8/1/18

Heidi was fantastic! She helped me get a 3-4 day turn around including delivery. Website has some GREAT ideas, I will definitely use them again in the future! thanks again!

dustinh54
7/15/18

Ordered some excellent monogrammed groomsmen gifts and they showed up as fast as hoped for. Unfortunately, there was an issue with the quality on one of the units. When I emailed to ask about the damage, they immediately replied and gave me the option to have a new one sent out or provide a refund. Defects can happen, all matters how you handle it - would definitely order from them again

jesseg52
3/13/18

My fiancé and I ordered a authentic Louisville baseball bat engraved without names and wedding hashtag. When we received the bat it was better then we hoped for! We took the bat to the beach with us to use for engagement pictures and our Save the Dates. After finishing our photo session we realized someone stole our baseball bat. My fiancé was heartbroken because it was the first item we purchased toward our wedding. However, everything turned around after I contacted the Man Registry and heard back from the owner within one day! Not only did the owner emphasis with our loss, they decided to send us a brand new baseball bat with our original engraving free of charge. My fiancé and I were overly thrilled to receive this selfless email. This will not be the last time I use the Man Registry! I highly recommend ordering their products because this is a company that stands by their products.

moemas
2/19/18

High quality products (that look exactly how the website pictures portrait), fast delivery and wonderful customer service!
I wish all online shopping was like this.

jona2550
2/14/18

I got my groomsmen gifts from The Man Registry, and had a groomsman inform me 6 months after I gave the gifts out that his was defective. When I called customer service, they didn't hesitate to send a new one free of charge. It was so refreshing to have them immediately understand my situation and resolve it so promptly. Thanks for making my life easier.

laurav56
2/2/18

My company has ordered engraved Louisville Slugger bats as a "Heavy Hitter" sales award for 20+ years. This year when I placed my order through our regular vendor I was notified that the bats were on back order for 3-4 weeks. With our awards banquet taking place in only 10 business days I was forced to find a different supplier. A simple Google search brought me to The Man Registry. Within a day I received confirmation from Chris that my deadline could be met and they provided me with proofs and a quote. The bats arrived on time and were exactly what I asked for. The Man Registry really helped to save our event!

malloryh4
2/1/18

My husband and I are so grateful that we found The Man Registry!! We were able to easily find several thoughtful gifts for our families and the groomsmen - all in one place. The site offers so many cool items and is so easy to use - it really helped us when we were needing gift inspiration. We also loved how we were able to personalize many of the items if we wanted to, and they have amazing customer service! I had a question about a specific engraving and they were very quick to respond. Also - they ship everything really fast! Really great company - definitely check them out! They will take care of you!

Questions? Get answers from the The Man Registry staff and other customers.

The Man Registry?