WeddingDressTrends reviews

ellenm179
1/7/19

The dress arrived this afternoon. I tried it on once I was back home. It looks lovely and fit me well on the shoulder. I ordered a standard size 4, the sleevs is a little bit looser, but it doesn't affect the whole look. Very delighted :P

annas373
12/25/18

The price is reasonable and I am little worry about the delivery time at first. But it arrives earlier than the expected time. I was amazed by the wedding dress when it comes with me. Very fit, and lace detail is also delicate.Gain may compliments in my wedding!

olivias235
12/17/18

I ordered the wedding dress in this shop and forget that when I get married my abdomen would be large (I am pregnant). Then I received a call from the seller and she asked my estimated size. And I am totally amazed by the dress when it comes with me. Fit perfectly, beautiful and very eye-catching. Top-grade customer service and very nice dress.

tonyad29
8/23/18

I ordered a beautiful dress from this company but it was nothing like the picture. Once it came beads falling off, the train of the dress look like it was throwed together and my wedding is in a month. I constantly emailed the and some woman name Anna refused to refund my money. I sent pictures of the dress to them but they gonna say we will send u something to repair the dress. (like really). Worst company ever , please and I mean please don't order from them. They wont even respond back to my emails. Then they gonna tell me at first, maybe the dress got messed up during delivery.Im fighting to get my money back, that just ain't right. Bad communication and product.Im trying to get in touch with the Better Business Bureau. Somebody please help.

tonyad28
8/13/18

I ordered my dress and t looked nothing lije the picture. My wedding is in 2 months and my dress I all messed up. Pearks falling ff..Im so upset

gertm
9/30/17

I ordered a wedding dress from this company sending in my measurements. I received some communication from the company to ensure the information they received was what I had intended resulting in a re-submission of measurements (my fault). I would receive text messages for shipping (rather than emails) which was strange. Because of the negative reviews on this site and others, I wasn't expecting much from my $175 dress. When the dress arrived, it was folded inside out and shipped in a plastic envelope. Once I fluffed the dress and tried it on, I noticed the following: 1) the sleeves were long rather than elbow-length as pictured, 2) there were all sorts of strings flying off the beading, and 3) the neckline was COMPLETELY 'off'. The rest of the dress fit really well and had some really pretty beading. I am currently waiting to get the dress (sleeves and neckline) altered and it will most likely cost me equal to or more than the cost of the dress itself. That being said, I am not entirely surprised by the quality or the challenges. If you are having a big fancy wedding, do not order from this company. If you are eloping as am I, then the money saved might be worth it in the long run. I just want it to look good for pictures and I believe it will when it is all said and done.

sandrac88
10/31/16

I ordered what looked like a really nice dress for my son's wedding from WeddingDressTrends - online it is described as Modest Ruched Scoop Neck Knee-Length Mother of the Bride Dress, lovely picture. What arrived looked nothing like it, I could not do the zip up, it was far too short, it was all out of proportion, the material was paper thin and creased like crepe paper, the workmanship was very disappointing, it looks nothing at all like the photo on the website. They will not refund as they said it was custom made. They are using Asian style patterning - which does not suit our Western figures, I am a stock standard size 10 in NZ. I would not recommend using this on-line company if you are non-Asian. Sandra - New Zealand

karab23
9/28/16

Wedding dress trend.com is a China company and will jack up ur credit card. The pictures on site aren't the dress u will receive very poorly made and when u try to return they just won't communicate w u.

veronicao11
8/11/16

Im very sorry that everyone had such bad reviews from ordering from this site. I had ordered my dress from this site thinking it was legit because it had good reviews posted on their site. I thought something was fishy because after entering my card info to place my order it said my order was received but my payment wasnt. I thought maybe I entered in my card info wrong so I reordered this dress again and it said the same message. Something didnt seem right so I googled reviews for wedding dress trend and this site popped up. I was very dissappointed about the reviews. Right away I emailed customer service to cancel both orders but I have not received anything back. I was happy that I found a perfect dress on their site since they carried maternity and on a tight budget only to be let down just as many others have. Im sorry for those who have been ripped off and scammed by this site. My suggestion to those who are considering of ordering from this site. PLEASE DONT! It may cost you a little more money to buy elsewhere but its better than getting ripped off, especially on your wedding day, the day that you want to be perfect. I hope my review helps Thanks again to all reviews

heatherb113
6/12/16

The dress was very poorly made. Lace was frayed and the thread was a mess. I sent pictures as they requested and a screenshot of their refund policy, but they have constantly refused and told me that it could be fixed and worn.

kaytm1
5/22/16

My dress came in partially sewn and the lace sleeve caps were clearly from a completely different sized dress. Ordered maternity, and it won't zip up over my baby bump even though we ordered a size up. My wedding is two weeks away so unless my tailor can literally reconstruct the whole thing, I will not have a dress to wear for my own wedding. You're ordering a very cheap dress from China, people. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Also. The reviews are fake. I tried to write about my experience on the website and its a bum link. Don't order here, because it will end up being just an additional $200 or whatever on top of the dress you'll have to go out and buy locally with few options at the last minute. What a truly poor product.

heavend
5/13/16

I saw an amazing dress on this website and got so excited I ordered it because u read the reviews on their website bd it was all good. After ordering I saw the real reviews other places separate from their site had! I asked them to send me picture of my dress before they mailed it out! The dress was a nightmare! Nothing like the beauty I saw on their website! I asked for a refund and the lady basically told me the dress is already made and she will be mailing it off! Guess I just lost some money cause no way I'm wearing that crap

carmenr35
2/13/16

I order a dress and paid for it, I never got it, they are thieves!!! complete scam. they sent me picutres of a completely horrible dress they say they mad eit for me and nothing even close to the picture they have on the website. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

julief55
2/6/16

I purchased a empire sweetheart wedding dress with pick ups. It didn't look like the dress. It was cheaply made. Strings hanging everywhere. I sent in my measurements. Top was so big i could fit three other sets of boobs in. Pleats were all wrong. Pick ups were all wrong and too many. Didnt have the train like pictured.
Then to top it off. It came in a bag rolled up. Seriously.. please do not fall victim to this company. Save your money. Buy from a legit shop.

annas101
9/14/15

First of all the dress is not as pictured in the picture. They sent me the wrong color, and I sent them custom size for the dress and they sent me the completely wrong size, after contacting them they kept telling that they sent me the correct color and size, I was shocked as I know exactly what I am looking at. Absolutely horrible, threw away $150, so upset! Please don't waste your time and money stay away from them!

tracys59
6/29/15

I ordered a dress in one size and they sent me a dress two sizes too small. They refused to give me a refund saying they know for a fact they sent the right size even though I sent them a picture of the tags stating that it was the wrong size. They are only out to rip people off. Stay away!

miak3
6/9/15

I received my dresses damaged, not one but both! The company worker, Vanessa Woo, basically denied it even after I sent pictures and then she offered 5% off my order...lol

What a joke, never again!

caras5
5/31/15

I placed an order for a dress, they had under their maternity search. Not only was it not maternity, the fit was horrible. I ordered a size 12 (I'm usually an 8), figuring I could have it taken in and it would be easier than being too small. The bust was too big, but did not fit a normal human because even with the gap in the front, it would not zip up in the back. It also was not maternity and had a corset piece half down my stomach. When I reached out them about it, they were short and unhelpful. All this girl Anna could say was not their fault, they did nothing wrong and would not accept a return. Not only is the sizing off (part of my dress fits like a 12 and part of it fits like a 6, they were misleading and had horrible customer service. Spend a bit more and don't go with them.

sparkyw
12/10/14

I ordered a size 12 dress from this company, making sure the company's measurements for a size 12 were larger than my measurements. The dress doesn't fit--it has to be a size 6 or 8, it's sized terribly wrong. I'm trying to get a refund. I don't know if I will.

cherylc23
10/18/14

Very very bad produce ordered a bridesmaid dress from company and decided I wanted to cancel order after seeing bad reviews about them they pressured me into ordering assuring me that there work was outstanding and that I would not be dissapionted. Couldn't be more wrong OMG what a discrace the dress was 2different colours neither that I had ordered material very poor and faulty!!! When asked to return as I wasn't happy they stopped replying to my emails I have sent them pictures they blame the colour on the light but nothing about the straight of the dress. This had made me very angry and upset that they can take my money do £57 and don't have the decintcey to refund myself I am planning my big day and this is meant to be special and not spoilt by false company's that must be using other company's pictures to sell there goods. Cheryl Newcastle. Oct 2014

Tip for consumers: Pictures say it all!!!!!!!!! Stay away.........

cataryp
9/5/14

COMPANY IS FROM CHINA. I ordered a dress from wedding dress trends on august 1 and received it on September 3, 2014. This was not a surprise as I was told this on the website. the dress I ordered looked silver on the screen but when I received it the dress was brown. They say it is the way the picture is taken and they do not guarantee the color. The dress had some material gathered at the waistline which caused a buckle in the fabric but they said they did not believe me and that they have an inspector who looks at them to see that they are good. They advertise hand sewn beading, and the dress i received had hand sewing machine beading. which began to fall off as soon as I tried it on.
I did not know this company was in China until after I paid and received my first email from the company. They did respond quickly to any email I sent and all went smoothly until I received the garment and didn't like the work. It appears to be of better quality online than when you receive it and they have NO intent to return your item.
They offer a live online chat, but this is only answered by email or perhaps late at night as this is CHINA and they work while we sleep. Looks like I have learned an expensive lesson.

China

By Mai H.

Questions? Get answers from the WeddingDressTrends staff and other customers.

4 Photos for WeddingDressTrends