Review of Webwatcherdata

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

anastasiab12
6/12/18

I have had an account with this company for several years. I recently received a notice that it was time to renew one of their services called UUP. When I looked at my account, I noticed that they had double charged me to open the account originally, so I paid the UUP, and requested a refund for the unauthorized double charge. Then the nightmare began. I sent a total of 17 emails requesting the refund. I opened countless tickets. They only communication has been via their live chat, which I have initiated a number of times. They always give me the runaround and claim that the billing department will call me back. They never do. The money I paid for the UUP service was kept, but they disconnected my UUP. So far, they have STOLEN $129 from me. I have received neither the services ordered, nor the money back. This company is a scam company. BEWARE!!! They also use malware. I do not recommend ANYONE use this service! They are liars, and they are con artists.

Questions? Get answers from the Webwatcherdata staff and other customers.

Webwatcherdata?