Webtrafficgeeks.org

Webtrafficgeeks.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Webtrafficgeeks.org?

“Fake Traffic!”

Amy B.
10/18/18

I found Webtrafficgeeks.org on a review site called Buywebsitetraffic.org and should have listened to my instincts because the traffic we bought would stay just a few seconds and then leave our site. Our webmaster said it was all fake traffic or robot software just clicking to our site because we got no new leads, sales, or even people looking at different pages on our site. Waste of money!

amyb389
October 18th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Webtrafficgeeks.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Webtrafficgeeks.org?

Have a question about Webtrafficgeeks.org?