Review of WebTek Labs

India
Tel: +91 11 4500 1200

gitad1
6/6/17

I have a wonderful experience of working with WebTek Labs as an SEO executive. I can assure that WebTek is an ideal place to beef up your skills through seamless workflow and matchless guidance.

avinashp2
10/3/13

WebTek Labs Pvt Ltd offers its employees a great work environment. My managers and seniors in this organization are extremely friendly and helpful. The salary gets credited on time. I have not faced any problem in my six months tenure in this organization. I would just like to say Thank You WebTek Labs for everything.

payalr2
10/1/13

When it comes to treating its employees in the best possible way then there is no better alternative to WebTek Labs Pvt Ltd. I am employed with this organization for more than two years now. My managers and seniors in this organization are very friendly and co-operative. All my problems have been always addressed promptly. After two years of my employment with WebTek Labs, I do not have any complain against this organization.

nikitak1
9/21/13

It has now been more than 2 years that I am employed as a senior SEO executive. Before I joined WebTek Labs Pvt Ltd I thought that I am a master in my field. But it is only after I joined this organization that I got to know that there are still a lot left in this field.

pappua
10/19/12

I am a web designer by profession. But who was I a few months back, just an aspiring designer. WebTek Labs gave me the perfect guidance to sharpen my skills. Henceforth with WebTek Labs teaching and my efforts, I have a successful career now.

shivamc
10/19/12

People who are reading my review, you can easily rely on WebTek Labs for they have provided me with fine services. I needed flash design for my website and they did it nicely. Thanks to WebTek Labs.

akshaya1
10/19/12

I wanted to write this testimonial for WebTek Labs for they have provided me great services. I would like to tell people that among the business minded organizations, WebTek Labs is really worth. I got efficient solutions for my website and look forward for future association as well.

anilm1
10/18/12

A few months back, no one knew about my website. Today I have been getting numerous hits and my pages are also ranked high in Google. All this has been possible with the SEO services of WebTek Labs. I appreciate the services that WebTek Labs provide and a happy client therefore.

kumara4
10/18/12

I approached this company 2 months back for seo services and thanks to these guys that my site is on a good rank now.

niteshg
10/18/12

Hi friends! I am currently a successful web developer in a reputed firm in Noida. I can very well afford my own expenses even living away from home. The credit goes to WebTek Labs for sure. I was a no body beforehand with sheer interest and no skills. WebTek Labs carved out the developer in me efficiently. The staff of WebTek Labs is very helpful and helped me wherever I needed.

jeetg
10/18/12

It has been a great experience shaping my skills with WebTek Labs. The ambience of WebTek Labs is perfect for learners. The staff is excellent. People looking for infrastructure may also not be disappointed with WebTek Labs. The labs of WebTek Labs are sufficiently provided with everything one may need. Now it depends completely on a student, but generally through my experience I can say that the teachings of WebTek Labs are perfect even for beginners. I feel proud to be a part of the training program of WebTek Labs.

jessicad5
10/18/12

Hi, My name is Jessica and I'm a Java Student residing in New Delhi India. The reason I'm here and reviewing WebTek Labs is because the company did a fantastic job in reshaping my career. I was an average student interested in Java Language and wasn't getting admission in the renowned Java Institutes, however, WebTek Labs trained me in Java, irrespective of the average percentage I scored in my high school. Thus, i would certainly like to recommend WebTek Labs to all those who are looking for Java Classes.

Questions? Get answers from the WebTek Labs staff and other customers.

WebTek Labs?