This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

WebRentz.Net

WebRentz.Net has a consumer rating of 1.28 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. WebRentz.Net also ranks 291st among Real Estate Other sites. The most common issues with WebRentz.Net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate WebRentz.Net?

“SCAMMMMMM”

Chris P.
4/1/16

Don't waste your money on the properties that you've already found yourself. The ones I hadn't seen on my own were already rented out (duh). The rest of the numbers never returned calls. The other 3 properties didn't even match our search Criteria. Out of 50 mile radius in 3 directions the found 8 properties. So weak. Headed back there today to get my money back!

chrisp151
April 1st, 2016
brandiw
August 15th, 2013
I feel I should be honest here since I first hand know a lot of the reviews about this site are false. I worked for a real estate company in Tulsa and it was known that webrentz was an "enemy" in the sense that they are competing for business along side us property managers and Realtor alike. It was part of my job to denounce this company to any one who would listen. Including posting to any review sites such as yahoo, google, and sitejabber. Since I no longer work for the real estate company due to other drama related to over inflated egos. I felt I could shed a little light of truth on a jaded subject. Everyone in Tulsa knows this company they are disliked by realtors mostly but I think it is blown way out of proportion for the sake of winning the war of profits. Thanks for reading I hope some of you can see through the hate and make educated choices weather you like them or not. I felt bad for them really.
sodf
September 29th, 2017
I was considering using them and had a bad feeling...glad I found these reviews. thanks!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
kellyz2
January 2nd, 2015
Horrible people, basically rob you. I moved to colorado from florida and they said they would help me. I get there and I pay $50 for just a list, no one took me to any properties, they said, just call. They told me those were numbers to landlords directly. That was a lie. Then I call the numbers and out of the 11 properties 9 were rented and 2 had lease signing pending. I went on Zillow.com and found the house I'm in now. Beware people this is a waste of money and time!!!
yayog
March 20th, 2014
I really do wish i had read reviews about this place before paying them 50 dollars. The only reason i fell for this scam is because housing is so damn hard to find and these people take advantage of that, i needed to move ASAP and these clowns ripped me off big time. Their pathetic listings i later found on other sites FOR FREE, and some of them don't even exist. Someone really needs to put a stop to this, and that old hag gladys needs to be held accountable for fraud.
bettyn1
January 1st, 2012
Don't use webrentz.net. They advertize on craiglist but you can not see the rental properties unless you pay them $54.00 which I paid. Once you pay they show you listing that have already been rented month before. When you call the rental property the owners/managers will tell you that webrentz was never given permission to advertize their property. Webrentz goes on craigslist the pulls off rentals and post them on there site with out authorization from the management company or owners. Don't use webrentz.
markh269
November 29th, 2016
Roy Elrod is the owner of this business and he Literally stole $30,000 from me. So I called the FBI and they said get in line because he has done it to many other people.
emm76
March 30th, 2011
After seeing a ton of their posts on Craigslist I gave in and created a free account because they won't let you view anything without becoming a 'member' first. I was suspicious of this site anyway, then I was turned off by the fact that they wanted my address,full name, and home phone number just for a free account. It seems a bit invasive for the kind of service they supposedly offer.

Anyway, I signed up using false info only to find that once I had an account, I *still* couldn't actually view the listings. You do get to see some pictures of properties that have already been rented (why would I want to see places that aren't available?!) with a message saying that you need to become a PREMIUM (read: they charge you just to *look* at listings) member to view the currently available houses and information.
I have a feeling that even with a premium account I still wouldn't get all the information I wanted.

This little experiment pretty much confirmed my suspicions that this business is a scam. Don't waste your money or even give them your information.
chrise11
November 29th, 2012
richv2
June 13th, 2015
I am moving from California to Oklahoma. I found webrentz on the internet. I paid the $59 fee + a $1 transaction fee. They gave me their listings and they were either rented already, not ready to be rented, bad phone numbers, and not one of the realtors called me back. Not one of the listing has pictures of the homes. Wonder why? I think This place is a scam. Please save your money.....find another way to rent a home.
robint31
January 16th, 2016
Have really cool property's listed.
They have many listing through
Only "area" markers, not adresses.
By the sound of the guy in the
recording that never answeres. Lead
us to find out he used craigslist. Sight
is permantly closed. *******4149 is
the number they refer you to !!! This is
mind blowing!!! Did they really cross
breed with this other comany in a conning
sort of way! Unreal Wonder how long they
rented the building for. P.s. gonna check
the area for their sign, ha and research the
adress. Can't imagine paying money to
these guys.

R.
earld12
July 19th, 2015
1. Its not closed, its very much up and running.
2. I did business with this company back in February and they only do what you can do yourself.
3. Found a house for myself before they could and the owner (Roy) assured me that i would be getting a refund back onto my card in 3-5 days from corporate in Colorado. Never got it. Had to make multiple trips up to the store to demand my refund.
4. Remind you that ive been fighting for this refund since February. They have paid me bits and pieces of it since then. I dont think it takes a complete THREE MONTHS to pay someone a refund, especially when you, the store owner, promise a customer their refund. Its bad for business and frankly shows what kind of business owner you are
sethb34
July 29th, 2014
THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM. UNFORTUNATELY WE DIDN'T DO ANY RESEARCH ABOUT IT BEFORE PAYING $59. WE LIVE 2.5 HOURS FROM TULSA AND NOT REALLY FAMILIAR WITH IT, SO THE GUY IN THE OFFICE PROMISED US A RENTAL PROPERTY IN 10 DAYS AND THAT LANDLORDS JUST POUR PROPERTIES EVERY MONDAY. TOTAL SCAM, AFTER 9 DAYS NO NEW PROPERTIES AND EXISTING ONES ARE EITHER RENTED OR NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE. DON'T BE FOOLS LIKE US SAVE YOUR 59 DOLLARS AND YOUR NERVES.
cl5466
March 17th, 2014
I too used this site to find an affordable rental in Northern Co. We paid cash to get the "discounted" rate and found it was complete crap! They had NO available rentals and the ones that were available were through other companies that you had to pay them to see the units. We contacted them with our findings and they assured us they would find more listing, well, they didn't and I was out the money with no place to live. Don't fall for it. This place is a scam. Do yourself a favor and do your own research for listings.
mr177
May 27th, 2014
Don't waste your time and money. I paid the $50 discounted price after they insisted so that they could get their bonus, the $50 is their bonus. They do nothing and when I checked the listings some were from 2011 and they do not get new listings. Just keep trying craigslist is my recommendation or buy something.
elizaj
July 30th, 2014
I spoke with Mandy and was going to pay the fee to help me find a place. I'm moving from California to Oklahoma. I dont know what websites to use besides craigslist. I am so glad I saw these reviews.
chrism92
April 25th, 2013
I saw a house for rent on craigslist from webrentz I tried to register, when it wouldn't let me I called the Denver number got someone whos last name was Douglas he started to tell me it costs $60 something I said I was not willing to pay to look at houses for rent. He called me some derogatory name & hung up. I am now calling the States Attorney's office.
clarencei1
June 6th, 2014
I went into the office paid the fee and got a list with 5 homes on it and they never update the list and they put me in the system as a guest and i should be in as a paid subscription dont waist your money
bobr17
September 11th, 2012
These people are a total ripoff. Their biggest claim is that they have been in business for 38 years and have a A+ BBB rating. Whoop tee friggin doo they still suck. I signed up and paid my money and every house I was interested in had been rented months before. I called about their money back refund. What a joke. Supposedly I did not try to find a place hard enough. Do not waste your money with this company. I wish I had learned earlier.
billyb50
December 6th, 2013
Stupid company SCAM SCAM SCAM. They want your money
When all you have to do is call property mngmt companies from a yp app or just yellow pages.
Don't be such a lazy fool. Use your brain.
russellm24
July 16th, 2013
Total scam!! They list properties already rented for weeks, they take your money and then tell you that you need to look in other areas that you don't want to live in. Anyone in Tulsa area using this service BEWARE!!
dennism45
January 4th, 2013
I was looking for a home on Craigslist. I kept running into homes through webrentz. I called and talked to their Lakewood CO office a few times. I was told that they work directly with landlords and and how nice their landlords are. I was also told their landlord sign up with them for free service and that you cannot find their listings anywhere else So I went in and paid them 50$ to use their site. I went on the site and there were only 3 listings all of whom I called we're property management companies. They said they felt sorry for me and they were a scam and I needed to try and get my money back. All they do is look up listings ( same as you can on your own) and give them to you. Some of which are not even real rentals. When I called the man in the office was so rude to me. He refuses to give me my money back and hung up on me. Trust me do not use them!
laurab27
July 11th, 2013
Scam!! You pay them to get on their site, and when you do, it's properties that are a month old already rented and that they have no permission to list . No wonder they say no refunds on the wall of their office in arge print! I am so mad at myself because I can usually smell a scam and I got taken.
cynthiar12
June 19th, 2014
RUN LIKE HELL!!!! Oh my God!!!!!!!!! I have never in my life had such an unprofessional encounter with a business. Went into their office 3 days ago on 6/17/14. I paid the $59,00 fee and got a list with 4 properties on it. I had told them "No apartments, No single wide trailers". I drive half an hour out of Tulsa to the first listing, IT WAS AN APARTMENT!! I drove another hour to the second listing, IT WAS A SINGLE WIDE TRAILER!!! LONG story short...After 6 hours it took for all the driving around to each property and $60 on gas and $59 for their sorry ass service, It was all just a scam and also after trying from day one to load their page so i could even look at my acct to check for property updates, their page can not be found, not by firefox,enternet explorer, google chrome or bing. called and spoke to Roy and Jan AGAIN today and they try to tell me that it's my fault i have not found a place. Told Jan she was a liar and all their properties were far from anyhting I had signed up for and she just wanted to pass the buck onto Mandy....No thanks Jan. U people are such fakes and NO, they do not have a AAA rating from BBB..the only reason they dont have an F with the BBB is because most people after waisting so much time on thier crap....Just dont have the time to bother with rating or reviewing a sad sack business with worthless scammers like these.
meaghanb
July 2nd, 2013
they told me they had property listings that weren't listed online and they were better quality than the ones i could find. then they said it was going to be $54 for a 3 month membership, and I would have full access to their database, which is updated daily. they told me to look at the pics of the houses i liked rather than wasting gas driving all over looking for them, but most properties didn't even have pictures, and the ones that did were certainly not of any quality that I would pick for myself or anyone else.

I want to asked if anyone has used this website and if so how was the the experience ?

By Derrick S.