WebPerspectives.ca

WebPerspectives.ca has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WebPerspectives.ca also ranks 29th among Survey sites.

How would you rate WebPerspectives.ca?

“great overall!”

Jamie A.
9/22/15

this site is not bad! I have cashed in with them many time since becoming a member back in 2011 using both paypal and now I get air miles and the points don't take to long to add up.

neyac
February 23rd, 2014
First survey website I've found that you actually receive a reward from; get a couple hundred points per survey (you must qualify, so you can't do EVERY survey they send you). Per 1,000 points you can redeem them. In September I (hesitantly) redeemed them for a $10 Chapters gift card. They emailed me the 'card' and I was able to redeem it online. Super impressed.
The other day I redeemed for a Cineplex voucher. Says to wait 4-6 weeks for it to show up in the mail. Fingers crossed, but so far, so good.
(EDIT SEP22 2015) Upped this from four to FIVE stars. I have redeemed quite a few Cineplex vouchers. It's a General Admission that is received in the mail. Haven't paid for a movie out for quite some time.
jamiea18
September 22nd, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the WebPerspectives.ca staff and other customers.

Web Perspectives offers paid surveys in gift cards, shopping vouchers and rewards for their opinion. Sign up for free online surveys to work from home.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WebPerspectives.ca?

Have a question about WebPerspectives.ca?