WebPerspectives.ca reviews

160 Queen Victoria Street
London, England EC4V, United Kingdom

jamiea18
9/22/15

this site is not bad! I have cashed in with them many time since becoming a member back in 2011 using both paypal and now I get air miles and the points don't take to long to add up.

neyac
2/23/14

First survey website I've found that you actually receive a reward from; get a couple hundred points per survey (you must qualify, so you can't do EVERY survey they send you). Per 1,000 points you can redeem them. In September I (hesitantly) redeemed them for a $10 Chapters gift card. They emailed me the 'card' and I was able to redeem it online. Super impressed.
The other day I redeemed for a Cineplex voucher. Says to wait 4-6 weeks for it to show up in the mail. Fingers crossed, but so far, so good.
(EDIT SEP22 2015) Upped this from four to FIVE stars. I have redeemed quite a few Cineplex vouchers. It's a General Admission that is received in the mail. Haven't paid for a movie out for quite some time.

Questions? Get answers from the WebPerspectives.ca staff and other customers.

WebPerspectives.ca?