Wear Zius

Wear Zius has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Wear Zius ranks 202nd among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate Wear Zius?

“I love it”

Domia X.
6/26/19

I was skeptical but once I received the dress it was exactly what we ordered and I love it. Very Happy!

victorp81
June 26th, 2019

I was pleasantly delighted with the color and fit, the quality of dress, the packaging and presentation. This dress is beautifully made and fit nicely. Nice site.

domiax

chrissieh1
June 26th, 2019

Very happy with this purchase! Was nervous that the pictures and descriptions would be misleading or the fit would be weird, and it wasn't at all. Exactly what I expected. Highly recommend!

Questions? Get answers from the Wear Zius staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wear Zius?

Have a question about Wear Zius?