Weareultraviolet.org

Weareultraviolet.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Weareultraviolet.org?

“I don't know how they got my address, but I first started...”

Julia M.
8/1/13

I don't know how they got my address, but I first started getting emails, to sign petitions. I didn't mind because I sign petitions on other sites. Today I opened one email (I didn't click on anything) and then after awhile got an email "thank you for signing a petition". I didn't sign anything! I removed myself from their mailing list, not sure they are not going to use my info anymore to sign their petitions.

juliam8
August 1st, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Weareultraviolet.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weareultraviolet.org?

Have a question about Weareultraviolet.org?