This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Wealthy Match

Wealthy Match has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wealthy Match ranks 356th among Dating sites.

How would you rate Wealthy Match?

“After joining this site for only 3 days(30.00) membership,...”

Dee G.
5/18/14

After joining this site for only 3 days(30.00) membership, the dating site disappeared. They were sending bugus profiles of people who they pretended were emailing me.(fake) profiles! I became curious when I started emailing these guys back and neither of them responded. They also have another site under the name of Wealthymatch.net. Same process, fake profiles, and people emailing me with me even having a profile on there. Scammers! Owned by Worlddatingfactory. Stay Away. I should have been curious when I filled out my credit card imformation they also asked for my address. Strange!

deeg16
May 18th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Wealthy Match staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wealthy Match?

Have a question about Wealthy Match?