Wealth Capital

Wealth Capital has a consumer rating of 1 star from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wealth Capital ranks 171st among Stock Trading sites.

How would you rate Wealth Capital?

“Total scam!”

Leni I.
3/31/21

This company is one of the worst by far! Totally after my money, and then just problems. I have tried to get my deposit back, but they only comes with rubbish, this and that. I have lost my money to nothing, i would have more fun put money in the fireplace! Stay away from these SCAMMERS

lenii
March 31st, 2021

Stay away from these SCAMMERS

Tip for consumers:
Stay away from Wealthcapital,its just scam,they take your money and you get nothing back or return.
Im so angry and broken,because 250euro is alot of money for me...

adamt221
March 26th, 2020

Run away from wealth capital, they are not real, they will deceive you and keep asking you to make more deposits. I was able to get back all the money that I lost to these thieves, thanks to FRAUD RECOVERY INC (look up website on Google for help), they are amazing. I urge any individual that's been a victim of wealth capital to do the same thing I did.

harleq
May 30th, 2020

I lost all my savings to these scammers. I invested 23K and my Account Manager blew all of my funds on a few trades. He then asked me to invest more in order to release the funds. Complete scam. I fortunately found a route to get my money back on a No win No fee basis Happy to give more info to anyone unfortunate enough to have got scammed by these con artists on *******@gmail.com. Do not give up hope. It is a terrible experience to have to go through, but there is light at the end of the tunnel and people who genuinely want to help.

remyn2
April 26th, 2021

Friends, stay away with Wealth Capital. Fm if you don't want to loose your money.
One guy by name Dan, will welcome you with sweet talk until you deposit certain amount, and keep on persuad you that you gonna may big profit if you add more money. My money still hanging there, I requested withdraw and my 4requests are penned soon one week.

keithw617
December 29th, 2020

I was tricked into investing 100K Euros. The trading planform is not real, it is a bogus trading scam to get money from you which they have no intention of paying back under any circumstance.
Despite many correspondence, they have not given me the money they said I gained from trading.

Do not trade o this platform!

douglasw260
December 31st, 2019

I can't believe they took all money. This peope are so heartless. Never trade with them. Thank God for Mr Lucas and his professional team, they were able to fight for a charge back for me and got my money back within 5 days. If having similar issues, feel free to reach out to *******@gmail (dot)com

harleq1
June 13th, 2020

Wealth Capital FM is a hundred percent scam. They cheated me out of my savings, but I found a way how to get my money back. It is all about trying to squeeze as much funds out of you as possible, using psychological mind games to make you believe they are trustworthy. Avoid Recovery scammers who will try to steal more money from you. Do get in touch if you'd like to recover your losses at no or minimum cost, at haar. Le. Quynn@ gmail. Com Alternatively, follow this link instead and report to EFRI who will advise you on their Recovery initiatives: www (dot) fintelegram (dot) eu/request-4-information-wealth-recovery-swissca

earls88
December 2nd, 2019

Have you been wondering if truly you can get your scammed money recovered from a scammer? I can tell you it is 100percent possible with help of Ralph. After losing some huge amount to a broker who never truly does his work, my life was devastated until Mr Ralph (ralphdaecher at protonmail dot com) came across to guide me through recovering it and my life became restored. I am charging you all to visit for more information and guidance.

gabriely14
March 6th, 2020

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, Stay away! This fraudulent scam company wealthcapital.fm uses a manipulated demo trading platform to trick you into " depositing money " They make you think that you are making money to keep you " Depositing " then they won't let you withdraw, Then they will tell you that you have to pay 10% for taxes or service fees or some other garbage and if you pay they just ignore you and your money is gone. I repeat - this is not a trading company - this is a FULL BLOWN ILLEGAL SCAM OPERATION.
Thanks to johnwhelan@ financier, com that assisted me in recouping the funds back, Glad i have all my money now

adeiled
November 11th, 2019

Avoid this company at all cost. They are rip offs. They made me deposit 65000USD with them and they refused to let me withdraw my money. I called them several times and they refused to respond to both my calls and emails. I had to contact a financial recovery company WEALTHWATCHS, com to help me recoup my funds back from them. Glad i am done with their mess and i will advise everyone to stay away

Yes! I got my money back in full I'll have you contact Phoenixsouls.com for help They were recommended to me by a friend and they were able to recover my money back in less than a week. You can look their website up at Phoenixsouls.com

By Chris W.