This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

William Dumont

William Dumont has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. William Dumont also ranks 316th among Blog sites.

How would you rate William Dumont?

“Does the job”

No-Longer A.
3/6/18

Looking for a blank white page to brighten up your room whilst you wallow in your dark, depressive room? Don't look further, this is the place for you! wdumont.ca has improved my lifestyle up a notch. I no longer cry myself to sleep, think about my pitfiful existence and... the kicker? I'm 3 weeks off of heroin. The beautiful white screen will forever be ingrained in my brain as a memory of survival. Thank you wdumont.ca, you have pulled me out of my addiction with your swift grace.

“No potential”

John D.
2/27/18

This website has been under construction for as long as it has existed. Even the "under construction" splash page is underwhelming! Absolutely no content and no potentiel. Would give 0/5 if it was an option.

nolongera1
March 6th, 2018

johnd962
February 27th, 2018
thomasi37
September 8th, 2018
These small letters and cryptic messages are pushing my mind to its limit. Never have I been so intellectually challenged. Truly kafkaesque.
lilp5
March 6th, 2018
It is the worst site I visited so far. The site is ugly. The creator is a bully. I agree with the review from John D. ; No potential. but still 5stars

Tip for consumers: Never go on this site again

Questions? Get answers from the William Dumont staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about William Dumont?

Have a question about William Dumont?