Waz Shop

Waz Shop has a consumer rating of 3.97 stars from 61 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Waz Shop ranks 9th among Design Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 76.3%

No positive highlights yet

• 2 weeks and they still haven't sent my tapestry to UPS to be shipped.
How would you rate Waz Shop?

“AMAZING”

Tabby F.
5/28/20

Reliable! These tapestries are great quality, art and material both. Everything has always been on time with our orders. The artist is incredibly nice and always helping out where he can. It's so great to support an original and talented artist. Every room in my home contains some of his work. ALSO, there is almost always some kind of sale going on which is so nice when money is tight. Sign up for email/text and get even more $$$ off! Woo! Thanks Waz Fam and all you do!

“Don't subscribe to the box!”

Christian P.
5/3/20

I ordered a subscription box for their $30 deal. The box was cool but after your first box the price jumps to $60 (which I knew about). The problem was ending the subscription. I sent my first email but got no response. This continued for 4 more boxes until I finally got a response. They asked for my order number and email. I responded right away but no response. I just had another box arrive and another $60 gone I didn't want to spend. Unacceptable!

2 weeks (3)
christianp192
May 3rd, 2020
timothyl315
December 8th, 2020
Ordered tapestry for my daughter. Gave correct address. USPS didn't deliver it and returned to Waz shop. Reason given was incomplete address but Waz shop emailed me same address I used asking if it's correct. It is! I have asked for a refund several times and they keep telling me they can send it again if I Venmo them first it was $7 and then became $8 for shipping because of my mistake. I didn't make a mistake and don't want to do business with these amateurs anymore. I just want my card refunded for a product that neither I nor my daughter has ever laid hands on.
jocelynf19
January 17th, 2021
Don't order from here. My order was missing a tapestry and I've been reaching out to them for weeks with no response. Go read the comments on their instagram posts too, tons of people are paying for products and not receiving them and getting no response to their e-mails either. Wish I would have never given this place my money

Tip for consumers:
That this business is a scam

luxl5
September 1st, 2020
Company contact sucks. Purchased $100 worth of items from the site and not only has it been over 3 weeks and it hasn't shipped, but they also do not have a phone number to re as h someone personally ON TOP OF THE FACT THEY DONT ANSWER EMAILS BUT SPAM YOUR EMAIL WITH SHXT DAILYYYYY
tabbyf2

jonathons75
September 24th, 2020
BEWARE OF FRAUD Do not buy from this company. I ordered a Rick and Morty tapestry over a month ago, after a lengthy bank and forth with them I realized they sent it to the wrong state, after I asked them about this they decided to ignore my messages. Still no tapestry or refund.

Tip for consumers:
Do not by anything from this site. I've never been ripped off like this before.

None

jamesb3789
October 25th, 2020
I paid 75 dollars for my order in July and still haven't got anything. I paid 15 dollars for Fast Shipping and got played smh. I've been emailing them consistently with no responses at all. Give me my money back!
aliciaa114
February 5th, 2020
This company is a complete scam in my book! Ordered a tapestry Black Friday, waited waited, finally got an email saying it shipped. Waited and waited some more. Still no package. Check tracking info, it says a label was created usps awaiting item. Waited and waited some more. Still never received anything emailed the company, no response waited some more emailed again. Finally googled this company and read some not so nice reviews. Ended up having to dispute the transaction threw PayPal and thankfully got my money back. Unfortunately I didn't do my research before my purchase. But I hope I'm able to save someone from having to go threw this mess with this company. They are out here charging people 100's $$ for tapestries and never sending them out. It's horrible. No phone number to contact these people either so u can give them a piece of ur mind! Don't buy from this company.
jayj299
March 11th, 2020
The title says it all. 2 weeks of waiting for the item to ship and still waiting? Ridiculous. I understand if it was from a different country but the company is int he US and the item is so small you can probably fit it in a medium-sized envelope..
charlotteg323
August 31st, 2020
I've bought a hoodie almost a year ago, and still have not received it.im ignored when I try enquire
jayem8
March 19th, 2020
2 weeks and they still haven't sent my tapestry to UPS to be shipped. I emailed and got a snarky reply back about shipping being 7-14 days. OK... we havent even gotten to the "shipping" time yet, I am still waiting for the Handling time. This is absolutely unacceptable. Buyer Beware!
justink188
May 29th, 2020
I have reached out mutiple times through email amd social media and had no response. So my issue is that I paid for express shipping, What i have gotten is the shipping id created but the post office still waiting to even recive the package. The label was created for first class mail which takes the exact same time as standard shipping. I know this is a smaller operation but if you are going to charge extra for express delivery you need to actually be doing express delivery. I have 2 orders that if sent express would have been here yesterday.

tapestries and mask

imranb26
July 31st, 2020
It have been more than a month and they haven't change any shipment status nor are they replying to my emails, seems like a scam, I have heard that only 50% of the orders actually make it to the customers... if this isn't a scam then what is?
deseraer1
May 21st, 2020
I ordered a tapestry 4 weeks ago and it hasn't even been shipped yet! This is honestly disappointing considering how much I paid for shipping.
anthonym999
July 10th, 2020
Ordered from the site multiple times. Second time I ordered I got the wrong tapestry. Third time I ordered everything came how it was supposed to but it took forever. 4th time everything was good. 5th time, I ordered 4 shirts. I received the complete wrong shirts and tried and tried to contact the company to no avail. Finally I posted on the Facebook group and got a response. I was told that my correct shirts would be sent and that I could buy the ones I didn't want for $10. So I said no thanks just send me my correct order and I'll send the messed up order back. Waited and waited and waited and I never received what I had paid for. If you're going to buy from waz shop definitely do it in person. Pretty sure the owner smokes himself stupid before filling orders and you'll be lucky to ever get what you wanted. It's unfortunate that waz is so unreliable because the quality is actually really good. I was told they are working on fixing their flaws and I gave them another chance however this is just horrible. All the good reviews here are forced by his weird cult like internet fan club in order to push all the bad reviews out. The shop had a one star rating before his minions came out to skew the rating system. Even if you join the fan page you'll see complaint after complaint of messed up orders that take forever to ship.
jadet33
November 20th, 2019
Al though the items on the website are real and once I received the products I was happy with the quality and sizing, the amount of time I had to put into this to get someone to contact me because my order was missing made this order NOT worth it.

I waited a month before asking them where my order is, I got an email confirming payment and order and then nothing since. I contacted them twice on Facebook, Instagram, two emails all to which got no reply. After shipping and exchange I was out $160 Canadian with NO communication. Upon looking at their Facebook page I saw other posts from people wondering where their order is and joined in on comments a friend of the owner of this page messaged me and got my order completed. He said he'd include a care package for the trouble but that didn't come.

Now I see this is an occurrence that is happening more and more. Read their comments on Instagram and posts on Facebook... it's a 50/50 chance your order will actually arrive. If you do order, expect ZERO communication.
angelal311
December 22nd, 2019
I ordered my item the end of November and received tracking # saying item has shipped and when I track it they are still waiting on product. I have reached out 2x's and still no response
allisong122
May 28th, 2020
Ordered 2 tapestries a few month ago fell in love! So went on to order 5 more! Got an amazing discount code couldnt resist so ordered 2 more and 3 masks! All stuff was priced amazing so the discount code made it even better! Shipping taking a bit longer than usually because of world issues but its definitely worth the wait!
kelseyc74
June 13th, 2020
I ordered 4 super smash bro tapestries and they were amazing quality. Shipping took about 6 days which was amazing considering they're in the middle of relocating. 10/10 definitely recommend.
christinag272
May 30th, 2020
I've ordered quite a few times from this site and I've never been disappointed. Wazshop has the most unique and awesome products and everything I've ordered is high quality and very well made. My husband loves the shirts we've purchased and my entire house is covered in Tapestries from this site. I am super happy with all my purchases from Wazshop and I intend to buy more.
morgans170
May 30th, 2020
My first package came in today, and my god I love it. Gonna keep supporting this rad company. Have more packages on the way, its certainly worth all the time of waiting for such beautiful products. Thank you Waz Fam
erikad85
June 1st, 2020
Waz tapestries are SO vibrant, super dope designs. Pins are thick and bigger than expected. I've heard lots of great stuff about the the other items such as sweaters, tshirts, masks, leggings, etc. as well!

BE PATIENT .

Products used:
I have 10 Tapestries and 7 Pins !

graysonk3
May 30th, 2020
Not only is Waz Shop the best bang for your buck but, the soul owner and operator is an amazing human being who has created a family with like minded interests. I will never buy my tapestries and rave swag from anywhere else. Shipping takes how long it takes. This company takes the cake!
heatherw452
May 28th, 2020
Waz has an amazing shop my friend got me into
The art is awesome and out of this world
Great prices and so worth it!
iand141
May 28th, 2020
For someone who used to run the business all by himself, customer service and shopping wasn't exactly on point but I've order from him twice now since 2019 and even though you may wait a few weeks (sometimes longer, he is just one person working on building the business and getting more employees) the quality and designs are amazing. Original artworks and top tier fabrics. It's worth the wait. I've bpught from other companies, paid more, waited longer and received what appeared to be a blown up Google image that was printed on fabric. Pixels and all. Waz's tapestries are not that. Worth the purchase. Especially when he runs all the deals and discount codes that he does.

Total SCAM! I believe Waz purposely screws up your address so items get sent back and then he keeps your money. I am still fighting for my refund.

By Timothy L.