Waz Shop

Waz Shop has a consumer rating of 4.35 stars from 54 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Waz Shop also ranks 2nd among Design Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.3%

No positive highlights yet

• 2 weeks and they still haven't sent my tapestry to UPS to be shipped.
How would you rate Waz Shop?

“AMAZING”

Tabby F.
5/28/20

Reliable! These tapestries are great quality, art and material both. Everything has always been on time with our orders. The artist is incredibly nice and always helping out where he can. It's so great to support an original and talented artist. Every room in my home contains some of his work. ALSO, there is almost always some kind of sale going on which is so nice when money is tight. Sign up for email/text and get even more $$$ off ! Woo! Thanks Waz Fam and all you do !

“Don't subscribe to the box!!”

Christian P.
5/3/20

I ordered a subscription box for their $30 deal. The box was cool but after your first box the price jumps to $60 (which I knew about). The problem was ending the subscription. I sent my first email but got no response. This continued for 4 more boxes until I finally got a response. They asked for my order number and email. I responded right away but no response. I just had another box arrive and another $60 gone I didn't want to spend. Unacceptable!!

2 weeks (3)
tabbyf2

allisong122
May 28th, 2020
Ordered 2 tapestries a few month ago fell in love! So went on to order 5 more! Got an amazing discount code couldnt resist so ordered 2 more and 3 masks!! All stuff was priced amazing so the discount code made it even better! Shipping taking a bit longer than usually because of world issues but its definitely worth the wait!!
kelseyc74
June 13th, 2020
I ordered 4 super smash bro tapestries and they were amazing quality. Shipping took about 6 days which was amazing considering they're in the middle of relocating. 10/10 definitely recommend.
christinag272
May 30th, 2020
I've ordered quite a few times from this site and I've never been disappointed. Wazshop has the most unique and awesome products and everything I've ordered is high quality and very well made. My husband loves the shirts we've purchased and my entire house is covered in Tapestries from this site. I am super happy with all my purchases from Wazshop and I intend to buy more.
morgans170
May 30th, 2020
My first package came in today, and my god I love it. Gonna keep supporting this rad company. Have more packages on the way, its certainly worth all the time of waiting for such beautiful products. Thank you Waz Fam
erikad85
June 1st, 2020
waz tapestries are SO vibrant , super dope designs . pins are thick and bigger than expected . I've heard lots of great stuff about the the other items such as sweaters , tshirts , masks , leggings , etc. as well !

Tip for consumers: BE PATIENT .

graysonk3
May 30th, 2020
Not only is Waz Shop the best bang for your buck but, the soul owner and operator is an amazing human being who has created a family with like minded interests. I will never buy my tapestries and rave swag from anywhere else. Shipping takes how long it takes. This company takes the cake!
heatherw452
May 28th, 2020
Waz has an amazing shop my friend got me into
The art is awesome and out of this world
Great prices and so worth it!
iand141
May 28th, 2020
For someone who used to run the business all by himself, customer service and shopping wasn't exactly on point but I've order from him twice now since 2019 and even though you may wait a few weeks (sometimes longer, he is just one person working on building the business and getting more employees) the quality and designs are amazing. Original artworks and top tier fabrics. It's worth the wait. I've bpught from other companies, paid more, waited longer and received what appeared to be a blown up Google image that was printed on fabric. Pixels and all. Waz's tapestries are not that. Worth the purchase. Especially when he runs all the deals and discount codes that he does.
joek385
May 28th, 2020
I've now ordered a few times from the waz shop. I've always received my shipment within 2 weeks. The packaging is always neat and organized.

I will be ordering this Friday again as his tapestries make great birthday gifts for my friends who trip.

Picture is my most recent order in which I kept for myself
michaelb4376
May 30th, 2020
Love the shop, thr designs and the service. Have placed 2 orders with and will do many more. Fast reasonable shipping even to Alaska!
christophers1149
May 28th, 2020
I have ordered alot of stuff from waz shop and yes sometimes shipping takes a little longer but the quality is tip top. Ive ordered tapestries, shirts, and masks. I get compliments from everyone that sees waz's merch. Never has anything not shown up but if you do have a problem outside shipping you will be taken care of.
breannae6
May 30th, 2020
It took a bit to receive my tapestry, but it is amazing. Definitely worth the wait. GREAT material. Highly recommend Waz!!
ryanr407
May 28th, 2020
Every time I buy something it comes in a reasonable time and if the order gets messed up waz fixes it. He does everything mainly himself with help from some friends and family members but he gets everything done as fast as he can from my perspective. If you follow the Facebook page you'll see that almost everyone is very pleased with what they order
micheleb313
May 28th, 2020
Ran across the shop on Facebook, artwork was dope and the sale was good. Placed a order and it was here in one week, no issues at all. I recommend Waz to everyone!
treyk15
May 30th, 2020
Love the designs awesome owner and pretty good shipping time love my Mac tapestry also found out recently its black light compatible even better!
andrewm988
June 2nd, 2020
I purchase a couple masks and I absolutely love them! Texture, size, design, breatheablility, everything! And the timing was pretty dang good too amidst this pandemic! Keep up the great work!!!
sawyerg2
May 28th, 2020
I ordered 3 tapestries and definitely plan on ordering more. They are well worth the wait and the colors are amazing
taylorm275
May 30th, 2020
This is a legit small business, one man show. He pumps it out!! His work is amazing, shipping can be a bit long but well worth every penny and the wait!! Highly recommend this place!!!

#wazfam
#Zebragangforever
crystala124
May 30th, 2020
Shipping might be a little slow be patient though they are legit and product is great quality! 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for cool stuff!!! Will always order from them.
ryand335
May 28th, 2020
Ive ordered multiple tapestries and multiple pins. The quality of products is unmatched and the art is awesome. There are constantly deals and discounts running too. Killing the game, especially for a small business.

Tip for consumers: submit your email to get deals/discounts

christianp192
May 3rd, 2020
sandye65
March 27th, 2020
I have bought 8 tapestries all nice all arrived within 12 days of ordering. No issues with anything at all I recommend
coryh84
May 28th, 2020
A lot of the negative reviews that you see about this company is in regards to long shipping times and what a lot of people fail to understand is that this is not a large company and it is usually ran by one to two people trying to do everything so it does take a little bit longer to receive your product but trust me it is worth the wait. The material used is a very high-quality material and the colors are so vivid. Not only does this company do tapestries but they do t-shirts, pins, leggings, sunglasses, masks, and more to come (ie. Blankets, socks, towels, etc.)
I will only order my tapestries through these guys. Their products are even better than ElectroThreads.

Tip for consumers: Check out their facebook page

maleag2
May 28th, 2020
Given his circumstances and everything going on right now getting the product was the longest I have ever waited for anything I have ever ordered. I always love my tapestries I get multiple compliments on them as well. Keep up the good work it's only getting better

A little bit of both. They are a legit company with legit products. However the likelihood of ever receiving what you actually ordered is low

By Anthony M.