Waz Shop

Waz Shop has a consumer rating of 3.56 stars from 71 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Waz Shop ranks 26th among Design Other sites.

No positive highlights yet

• 2 weeks and they still haven't sent my tapestry to UPS to be shipped.
How would you rate Waz Shop?

“AMAZING”

Tabby F.
5/28/20

Reliable! These tapestries are great quality, art and material both. Everything has always been on time with our orders. The artist is incredibly nice and always helping out where he can. It's so great to support an original and talented artist. Every room in my home contains some of his work. ALSO, there is almost always some kind of sale going on which is so nice when money is tight. Sign up for email/text and get even more $$$ off! Woo! Thanks Waz Fam and all you do!

“If you like waiting for things you order then you'll love them.”

Anthony A.
5/7/21

Ordered a couple of items over a month ago and still haven't received them. Their customer service rep guy is useless too.

2 weeks (3)
anthonya910
May 7th, 2021

Stay away.

2 blankets

christianp192
May 3rd, 2020

I ordered a subscription box for their $30 deal. The box was cool but after your first box the price jumps to $60 (which I knew about). The problem was ending the subscription. I sent my first email but got no response. This continued for 4 more boxes until I finally got a response. They asked for my order number and email. I responded right away but no response. I just had another box arrive and another $60 gone I didn't want to spend. Unacceptable!

justink188
May 29th, 2020

I have reached out mutiple times through email amd social media and had no response. So my issue is that I paid for express shipping, What i have gotten is the shipping id created but the post office still waiting to even recive the package. The label was created for first class mail which takes the exact same time as standard shipping. I know this is a smaller operation but if you are going to charge extra for express delivery you need to actually be doing express delivery. I have 2 orders that if sent express would have been here yesterday.

tapestries and mask

ashtonr21
March 24th, 2021

Would give zero stars if allowed. Ordered over a month ago said they got looted had to reach out to them for them to fill my order. Haven't head back from them in a week and still don't have my stuff. Paid for speedy shipping and everything. Along with being looted they are filling new orders before completing ones that were "stolen" I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy

Tip for consumers:
That this company is a joke

Products used:
None never got my products cuz they pulled a whole looting bull$#*! scheme

paull1335
April 20th, 2021

Never got the products i paid for. Tried to support a small online business and got scammed. Waz Shop is trash.

Don't trust Waz Shop

timothyl315
December 8th, 2020

Ordered tapestry for my daughter. Gave correct address. USPS didn't deliver it and returned to Waz shop. Reason given was incomplete address but Waz shop emailed me same address I used asking if it's correct. It is! I have asked for a refund several times and they keep telling me they can send it again if I Venmo them first it was $7 and then became $8 for shipping because of my mistake. I didn't make a mistake and don't want to do business with these amateurs anymore. I just want my card refunded for a product that neither I nor my daughter has ever laid hands on.

jocelynf19
January 17th, 2021

Don't order from here. My order was missing a tapestry and I've been reaching out to them for weeks with no response. Go read the comments on their instagram posts too, tons of people are paying for products and not receiving them and getting no response to their e-mails either. Wish I would have never given this place my money

Tip for consumers:
That this business is a scam

luxl5
September 1st, 2020

Company contact sucks. Purchased $100 worth of items from the site and not only has it been over 3 weeks and it hasn't shipped, but they also do not have a phone number to re as h someone personally ON TOP OF THE FACT THEY DONT ANSWER EMAILS BUT SPAM YOUR EMAIL WITH SHXT DAILYYYYY

tabbyf2
May 28th, 2020

allisong122
May 28th, 2020

Ordered 2 tapestries a few month ago fell in love! So went on to order 5 more! Got an amazing discount code couldnt resist so ordered 2 more and 3 masks! All stuff was priced amazing so the discount code made it even better! Shipping taking a bit longer than usually because of world issues but its definitely worth the wait!

katherinez51
June 23rd, 2021

I paid for 3 Tapestries and NEVER RECEIVED THEM! I got the confirmation and tracking numbers, but two of them don't exist anymore, and only one of them does. My packages never left the "post office" and I never received them even two months later. I had to file a dispute for my items! I got my money back, but that will never excuse the horrible SCAM! They never respond to Emails or Messages so don't even bother to reach out to them. Buy tapestries from Amazon, because at least you know you aren't getting scammed and will receive your items! I would attach photos, but I am still currently working on a dispute! If you have had a similar experience, send the FTC a fraud claim also!

DO NOT ORDER!

None did not recieve

rubinas10
June 18th, 2021

I ordered two tapestries. One was right, the other was wrong. I emailed them saying that one of the tapestries was wrong; I even included the order number on the email because it's common sense to do so. They took almost a week to respond asking me for the order number which was clearly on the email I sent to them. I responded with the order number, again. They took a few weeks to respond only to say that my package was delivered. They don't LISTEN. It's like the shop is run by a bunch of morons. I can understand if they're a "small business," but they are not stable to do anything right.
I will never buy anything from them again.
Aside from the horrible customer service, the tapestries are good quality, and they did come with some cool stickers, but they got one out of two of my stuff wrong. Two stars at most.
Anyways, I wanted the "Rick" tapestry, and the mixed it up by giving me the "Alice in Wonderland" one. So if anyone wants to trade my Alice with a Rick for free, I would be happy to.

Tip for consumers:
Don't shop with them. It's a risk if you are buying from them.

Tapestries

nicoleh918
June 14th, 2021

Absolutely terrible! I got an email saying that my order was shipped. I clicked on the tracking and the label was created... ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS AND ITS STILL SITTING IN THEIR ESTABLISHMENT. I've emailed customer service 3 times and posted in their Facebook page multiple times and I'm literally being ignored. This is unacceptable! They took my money and are now ghosting me. NEVER AGAIN!

jamesb3789
October 25th, 2020

I paid 75 dollars for my order in July and still haven't got anything. I paid 15 dollars for Fast Shipping and got played smh. I've been emailing them consistently with no responses at all. Give me my money back!

jonathons75
September 24th, 2020

BEWARE OF FRAUD Do not buy from this company. I ordered a Rick and Morty tapestry over a month ago, after a lengthy bank and forth with them I realized they sent it to the wrong state, after I asked them about this they decided to ignore my messages. Still no tapestry or refund.

Tip for consumers:
Do not by anything from this site. I've never been ripped off like this before.

None

aliciaa114
February 5th, 2020

This company is a complete scam in my book! Ordered a tapestry Black Friday, waited waited, finally got an email saying it shipped. Waited and waited some more. Still no package. Check tracking info, it says a label was created usps awaiting item. Waited and waited some more. Still never received anything emailed the company, no response waited some more emailed again. Finally googled this company and read some not so nice reviews. Ended up having to dispute the transaction threw PayPal and thankfully got my money back. Unfortunately I didn't do my research before my purchase. But I hope I'm able to save someone from having to go threw this mess with this company. They are out here charging people 100's $$ for tapestries and never sending them out. It's horrible. No phone number to contact these people either so u can give them a piece of ur mind! Don't buy from this company.

jayj299
March 11th, 2020

The title says it all. 2 weeks of waiting for the item to ship and still waiting? Ridiculous. I understand if it was from a different country but the company is int he US and the item is so small you can probably fit it in a medium-sized envelope..

charlotteg323
August 31st, 2020

I've bought a hoodie almost a year ago, and still have not received it.im ignored when I try enquire

sarahm2188
June 22nd, 2021

I ordered 4 tapestries back in April, which I still haven't received. I've called and left 2 voicemails as well as sending out 5 emails. Absolutely 0 response. I've commented on their social media accounts as well. This is so upsetting. I'm emailing my bank tomorrow to dispute the transaction for failure to produce the merchandise. If this company scammed you- I would recommend contacting your back so they can get your money back. WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE IVE HAD IN LIKE 6 YEARS. I'm also really polite so if I would have had ANY kind of reply I would have been happy to hear them out. The number of people with this same issue since April is crazy. Do your research before you buy.

Don’t shop here.

jayem8
March 19th, 2020

2 weeks and they still haven't sent my tapestry to UPS to be shipped. I emailed and got a snarky reply back about shipping being 7-14 days. OK... we havent even gotten to the "shipping" time yet, I am still waiting for the Handling time. This is absolutely unacceptable. Buyer Beware!

clintonb91
May 7th, 2021

It's been almost 2 months since placing my order and never got it and for some reason they can't figure out how to do refunds. They are scammers

imranb26
July 31st, 2020

It have been more than a month and they haven't change any shipment status nor are they replying to my emails, seems like a scam, I have heard that only 50% of the orders actually make it to the customers... if this isn't a scam then what is?

deseraer1
May 21st, 2020

I ordered a tapestry 4 weeks ago and it hasn't even been shipped yet! This is honestly disappointing considering how much I paid for shipping.

anthonym999
July 10th, 2020

Ordered from the site multiple times. Second time I ordered I got the wrong tapestry. Third time I ordered everything came how it was supposed to but it took forever. 4th time everything was good. 5th time, I ordered 4 shirts. I received the complete wrong shirts and tried and tried to contact the company to no avail. Finally I posted on the Facebook group and got a response. I was told that my correct shirts would be sent and that I could buy the ones I didn't want for $10. So I said no thanks just send me my correct order and I'll send the messed up order back. Waited and waited and waited and I never received what I had paid for. If you're going to buy from waz shop definitely do it in person. Pretty sure the owner smokes himself stupid before filling orders and you'll be lucky to ever get what you wanted. It's unfortunate that waz is so unreliable because the quality is actually really good. I was told they are working on fixing their flaws and I gave them another chance however this is just horrible. All the good reviews here are forced by his weird cult like internet fan club in order to push all the bad reviews out. The shop had a one star rating before his minions came out to skew the rating system. Even if you join the fan page you'll see complaint after complaint of messed up orders that take forever to ship.

jadet33
November 20th, 2019

Al though the items on the website are real and once I received the products I was happy with the quality and sizing, the amount of time I had to put into this to get someone to contact me because my order was missing made this order NOT worth it.

I waited a month before asking them where my order is, I got an email confirming payment and order and then nothing since. I contacted them twice on Facebook, Instagram, two emails all to which got no reply. After shipping and exchange I was out $160 Canadian with NO communication. Upon looking at their Facebook page I saw other posts from people wondering where their order is and joined in on comments a friend of the owner of this page messaged me and got my order completed. He said he'd include a care package for the trouble but that didn't come.

Now I see this is an occurrence that is happening more and more. Read their comments on Instagram and posts on Facebook... it's a 50/50 chance your order will actually arrive. If you do order, expect ZERO communication.

Scam site I've placed an order never got it a shipping label was made but order never got dropped off to be shipped and they don't seem to know how to get ur refund to you but can take the money right off. I am still fighting with them about it. The only time they responded to email is when you put key words in the email like"scam" you'll get an email back

By Clinton B.