Waxes And Wicks

Waxes And Wicks has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Waxes And Wicks ranks 6th among Candles sites.

How would you rate Waxes And Wicks?

“Fragrance Sensation from Waxes and Wicks”

Barbara B.
2/21/21

Since discovering Waxes and Wicks, our house is a wonderful mix of beautiful fragrances. I love the fact that this company is local, self made and offers a quick and friendly service. Communication is immediate and as I'm so local, orders are delivered free to my door. Mo is always developing new fragrances and asks for feedback from her customers. Can't recommend Waxes and Wick more!

barbarab2112
February 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Wonderful company.

Wax melts and burners.

lindsayb177
October 23rd, 2020

Absolutely love this site, so easy to order and the service and communication is spot on.

Topped off by fantastic products.

sarahs2092
January 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

So glad I was recommended to this website. The wax melts are just beautiful. They look gorgeous and they smell divine :) Very reasonably priced and delivered quickly. That's gifts sorted for all my friends.

Candle melts

claudined9
November 20th, 2020

Cannot recommend highly enough. Everything I've bought from Waxes and Wicks has not failed to impress. Very high quality and beautifully, yet environmentally friendly packaged.

gaynorm4
September 18th, 2020

The waxes have the most tremendous smells that last for ages. I would highly recommend them and a great service with delivery too.

rebeccaf443
December 20th, 2020

I've order twice now from waxes and wicks and both parcels arrived very quickly (despite Corona virus and the huge backlog of post within royal mail) all the products arrived in perfect condition and my gift set arrived beautifully wrapped and presented! The fragrances of the wax melts are just lovely and I know I can melt them a few times and still enjoy the fragrance. Thanks waxes and wicks! Will DEFINITLEY be ordering again!

jom276
September 23rd, 2020

Having previously purchased sample packs for myself and a friend, I decided to treat myself to more delicious scents to try. I love being able to source such fabulous products locally and support a local business. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Mo, she goes the ‘extra mile'every time.

aldam9
February 21st, 2021

Lovely warmer (I have bought two so far) and scummy wax melt fragrances too. All at a really fair price. Service is excellent and swift. Definitely my go to wax fragrance people

Tip for consumers:
Local delivery is free

Wax burners and waxes

carolineb232
November 18th, 2020

As usual everything was perfect! Easy to order & extremely quick delivery from a very respectful person who wore a face mask to pass me the goods. Everything was packaged beautifully and I even got some little samples which was a great surprise! The perfect service xx

cindya240
September 13th, 2020

I am so very pleased with my order, from the ease of the website to the super fast delivery of the best wax melts I have ever tried. Thank you so very much

mandyp67
September 24th, 2020

My first order was delivered the next day and the smells are amazing excellent value for money will definitely be ordering more.

margarets814
October 27th, 2020

Bought for my daughter-in-law for Christmas she has bought from you herself so she really likes them

Questions? Get answers from the Waxes And Wicks staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Waxes And Wicks?

Have a question about Waxes And Wicks?