EuropeanWaxCenter reviews

Studio City, CA 91604, United States
Tel: 818-995-8720

robinsonl2
6/3/19

The salon is amazing .Excellent treatment with clean rooms.the service offered is extremely high quality and they always go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and look after all your skin care needs.I couldn't recommend highly enough!!

clarar37
9/25/18

The gals who waxed my legs was a bit of a pain..she barely talked when i tried having a little conversation with her..she wouldnt blow on the wax when i looked at her and said its burning me...but my legs are smooth for the next few weeks lol

vivianh48
9/1/18

It's a great salon to go to clean and does a very nice job on its work which I really like it is really good and I love the workers

bonitac1
7/21/16

Before last year, I had never been to an Esthetician, let alone even know what one was. However, a district manager in my home based business gave me a card for a free eyebrow wax at the European Wax Center in Morgantown, WV. And let me tell you, it was not only an eyebrow wax, but a true relaxing experience. I loved it. The Esthetician I started with soon moved to another area of the salon and I began going to someone new. Her name is Annalissa. She is a bubbly young lady who, not only explains everything that she is doing and what it does for you, not only in a relaxing sense, but also in a hygienically aspect as well. Needless to say, I widened my waxing experience to a full array of services. This was due primarily to Annalissa. We have since become good friends. Not only for this reason, but because she is a personal professional who is excellent at her chosen career. If you live in the Morgantown area and are looking for a salon providing the services of Estheticians, please check out the European Wax Center.
Although, I will continue to make my monthly appointment with the EWC, I will truly miss my Annalissa. I wish her the very best at wherever it is she finds employment in the future.
I know she will do very well for herself.

Questions? Get answers from the EuropeanWaxCenter staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EuropeanWaxCenter