EuropeanWaxCenter reviews

Studio City, CA 91604, United States
Tel: 818-995-8720

clarar37
9/25/18

The gals who waxed my legs was a bit of a pain..she barely talked when i tried having a little conversation with her..she wouldnt blow on the wax when i looked at her and said its burning me...but my legs are smooth for the next few weeks lol

vivianh48
9/1/18

It's a great salon to go to clean and does a very nice job on its work which I really like it is really good and I love the workers

bonitac1
7/21/16

Before last year, I had never been to an Esthetician, let alone even know what one was. However, a district manager in my home based business gave me a card for a free eyebrow wax at the European Wax Center in Morgantown, WV. And let me tell you, it was not only an eyebrow wax, but a true relaxing experience. I loved it. The Esthetician I started with soon moved to another area of the salon and I began going to someone new. Her name is Annalissa. She is a bubbly young lady who, not only explains everything that she is doing and what it does for you, not only in a relaxing sense, but also in a hygienically aspect as well. Needless to say, I widened my waxing experience to a full array of services. This was due primarily to Annalissa. We have since become good friends. Not only for this reason, but because she is a personal professional who is excellent at her chosen career. If you live in the Morgantown area and are looking for a salon providing the services of Estheticians, please check out the European Wax Center.
Although, I will continue to make my monthly appointment with the EWC, I will truly miss my Annalissa. I wish her the very best at wherever it is she finds employment in the future.
I know she will do very well for herself.

Questions? Get answers from the EuropeanWaxCenter staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EuropeanWaxCenter