Wateraft.ca

Wateraft.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wateraft.ca?

“Last week I purchased water mat from the online...”

tia c.
9/3/14

Last week I purchased water mat from the online store of Wateraft, which I found a great source of fun & entertainment for my entire family. You can run, walk and slide on these pool rafts. On these water mats you can create your own games or just relax and enjoy. It’s almost a new experience on having fun with my family on water mat. I will surely suggest everyone to buy this water mat. Once again thanks to Water Raft for providing me such a wonderful source of fun & entertainment.

tiac3
September 3rd, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Wateraft.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wateraft.ca?

Have a question about Wateraft.ca?