Washburn Institute of Technology

Washburn Institute of Technology has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Washburn Institute of Technology?

“THIS PLACE IS A TOTAL RACKET - COMPLETE SCAM !!!”

Tim W.
2/7/18

I can not even believe they are connected with Washburn University. You are completely wasting your time and your money ! They claim to offer a Deisel Mechanic training course for BNSF. It was even on our news on KSNT. My Son took the course and finished top of his class and hasnt even gotten an interview with BNSF ! He has applied countless times, with no response. How did he benefit by taking this course ? I WOULD REALLY LIKE A REFUND !!!

timw22
February 7th, 2018
I can not even believe they are connected with Washburn University.
You are completely wasting your time and your money !
They claim to offer a Deisel Mechanic training course for BNSF.
It was even on our news on KSNT.
He has applied countless times, with no response.
How did he benefit by taking this course ?
I WOULD REALLY LIKE A REFUND !!!

Questions? Get answers from the Washburn Institute of Technology staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Washburn Institute of Technology?

Have a question about Washburn Institute of Technology?