Warrantywise

Warrantywise has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Warrantywise ranks 67th among Auto Other sites.

How would you rate Warrantywise?

“Avoid”

Andy B.
5/22/19

Warrantywise - absolute sharks. I bought a second hand Volvo XC60 for £10,500. The dealer purchased for me the best 12 month warranty they offered at the time of my purchase. Warrantywise suggested I should also buy a 12 month extension straight away. I trusted them, so purchased it. Then while driving in the car, 10 months after purchase, the engine blew up. The car had been fully serviced at correct intervals so I had nothing to worry about, Warrantywise assured me. But when I applied for the £2k towards replacement engine costs Warrantywsie wriggled and wriggled and refused. The first excuse was that the car was not warranteed after 100,000 miles. Then I explained I had bought the warranty 10 months earlier when the car was already on 104,000 miles. Why did they sell me an extension, too? Then they said it wasn't serviced fully. We disproved this. Then they decided the fault must have given warnings beforehand. I disputed this. Legal fees however would have cost at least £1000, probably more. The maximum that warrantywise would pay was £2000. Warrantwise had already done the math. Sharks! Avoid them please.

andyb111
May 22nd, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Warrantywise staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warrantywise?

Have a question about Warrantywise?