Warrantywise

Warrantywise has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Warrantywise also ranks 55th among Auto Other sites. The most common issues with Warrantywise are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Warrantywise?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

andyb111
May 22nd, 2019
Warrantywise - absolute sharks. I bought a second hand Volvo XC60 for £10,500. The dealer purchased for me the best 12 month warranty they offered at the time of my purchase. Warrantywise suggested I should also buy a 12 month extension straight away. I trusted them, so purchased it.
Then while driving in the car, 10 months after purchase, the engine blew up. The car had been fully serviced at correct intervals so I had nothing to worry about, Warrantywise assured me. But when I applied for the £2k towards replacement engine costs Warrantywsie wriggled and wriggled and refused. The first excuse was that the car was not warranteed after 100,000 miles. Then I explained I had bought the warranty 10 months earlier when the car was already on 104,000 miles. Why did they sell me an extension, too? Then they said it wasn't serviced fully. We disproved this. Then they decided the fault must have given warnings beforehand. I disputed this. Legal fees however would have cost at least £1000, probably more. The maximum that warrantywise would pay was £2000. Warrantwise had already done the math. Sharks! Avoid them please.

Questions? Get answers from the Warrantywise staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warrantywise?

Have a question about Warrantywise?