Wargaming.net

Wargaming.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wargaming.net ranks 53rd among Gaming PC sites.

How would you rate Wargaming.net?

“World of Tanks. What another waste of time! 3 years I want back!”

Angry T.
11/4/18

I stopped playing this game a year ago. Best decision I ever made! Abandoned all my gold, credits, & tanks. I left with a 54% win rate, 7000 PR, & over a 1800 WN8. Matchmaker was pure cancer! You were either on a team that was completely slaughtered (more so than not) or was on a team that flat out wasted the other team by 15-1. Matchmaker/WG for some reason likes to punish good solo players & put them on really bad teams from tier 8 to 10. It get's old when you're the only blue player on your team & you're the last one alive cause MM decided to team you up with complete rejects that after 20,000 games still haven't bothered to learn anything. Glad I never spent that much real $$ on it. Adios suckers!

angryt3
November 4th, 2018
raymondl117
August 4th, 2019
Game play is officially crap and that you lose over **************999**************999% matches than win matches. Plus their banning system is officially crap and highly unfair where anyone who gets mad for being on a crappy team and losing over 30+ matches straight get the ban hammer and the hackers are getting away with it with no penalty. And the rules that get people banned when they get mad is highly unfair to them when its the hackers that are officially ruining a good game. Also playing a tank that will be officially low tiered 100% of the time making you so useless that the frustration officially will create profanity in chat while in game. This game is so horrendous to play and that it is a super, poorly underdevloped game ever brought to existance. I say this game needs to be removed and anyone who puts money to a game like this should be given that money back.

Never ever download this game and play it.

Questions? Get answers from the Wargaming.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wargaming.net?

Have a question about Wargaming.net?