WantGlasses

WantGlasses has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. WantGlasses also ranks 106th among Eyeglasses sites.

How would you rate WantGlasses?

“My experience is similar to a lot of people's here”

wild G.
3/14/11

My experience is similar to a lot of people's here. Order online wait a month hear nothing. Email - no reply. Email again - no replay. Email again and get a vague reply about order with supplier in Italy. I am in the process now of trying to obtain a refund. AVOID AVOID AVOID

wildg
March 14th, 2011

AVOID AVOID AVOID
maureenc1
March 31st, 2011
These people or person took my money after I cancelled order-never given refund. Trading standards do nothing to stop these fraudsters-they are nothing but criminals. They have been operating for years yet nobody has done anything to stop them. Trading standards are a joke !!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the WantGlasses staff and other customers.

Your local opticians in Bristol. We supply over 400 hundred types of glasses, contact lens subscriptions and carry out eye examinations. Contact your local practice for more info

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WantGlasses?

Have a question about WantGlasses?