Walker Hosting

Walker Hosting has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 16 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Walker Hosting also ranks 40th among Web Hosting sites.

• Customer service and effort is always 10/10 every time.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Walker Hosting?

“The Knowledge and Support...? Unbelievable! Even for a non-client.”

Doug M.
2/14/19

I'm a customer of another reseller's hosting provider. They have good support but only via ticket. Looking for some live help I somehow came across Dean and Walker Hosting. I can't even purchase their hosting at the moment because of my location, but WOW... the support he has provided me for mere pence... and the one on one training, INVALUABLE. My next server will be a Walker Hosting server.

“Disgusting”

Ian B.
12/19/19

Ripped me off of over 500. After i paid in full they have now suspended my account, why i dont know. I gave dean walker the benefit of the doubt when he said the company was in trouble, so i gave him the time to phone back. I have since yried contacting him on mobile, and website number. Which is incorrect. I sent emauls and texts adking for them to get back to me, im still waiting. Very annoyed.

customer service (3)
ianb326
December 19th, 2019
deanw47
Dean W. – Walker Hosting Rep
Hi Ian, I am sorry you have had a bad experience with us - We always ask our customers to leave an honest review however your review is not honest. You are stating that you're being ripped off which is not that case. I am not going to respond to some of your comments as I believe this is not the platform to do so. However a couple of points I would like to respond to. 1) Our office number is offline due to a move in server - this has been explained to you 2) we are responding to your emails, You have threatened legal action against us so we are now keeping a log of all correspondence. Again we do apologise you have not had a good experience with us. We hope you can find a company that better suits your needs.

Questions? Get answers from the Walker Hosting staff and other customers.

Leading Business Hosting Provider!

deanw47
Dean W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walker Hosting?

Have a question about Walker Hosting?