Review of Walker Hosting

help@walkerhosting.co.uk

1 review with 1 star

ianb326
12/19/19
Ripped me off of over 500. After i paid in full they have now suspended my account, why i dont know. I gave dean walker the benefit of the doubt when he said the company was in trouble, so i gave him the time to phone back. I have since yried contacting him on mobile, and website number. Which is incorrect. I sent emauls and texts adking for them to get back to me, im still waiting. Very annoyed.
Response from Dean W., Walker Hosting Representative
Hi Ian, I am sorry you have had a bad experience with us - We always ask our customers to leave an honest review however your review is not honest. You are stating that you're being ripped off which is not that case. I am not going to respond to some of your comments as I believe this is not the platform to do so. However a couple of points I would like to respond to. 1) Our office number is offline due to a move in server - this has been explained to you 2) we are responding to your emails, You have threatened legal action against us so we are now keeping a log of all correspondence. Again we do apologise you have not had a good experience with us. We hope you can find a company that better suits your needs.

Questions? Get answers from the Walker Hosting staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Walker Hosting