WakeFootandAnkleCenter reviews

Tel: 919-570-9061

1 Review From Our Community

ch13032
7/31/15

From the time I walked into this office and completed the documentation at the patient portals in the lobby, I was greeted with a smile and staff was readily available to assist if I needed help. The wait to see Dr. Hodos was short and the nurse who called me back prior to seeing Dr. Hodos absolutely calmed my nerves. I've put off getting my foot examined for about 4-5 months now. As a tennis player, I didn't want to receive the news that my court days were over, but the pain has been worsening and it was beyond time for an examination. My appt was at 10 AM and I left the office at 11:45 (which included x-rays and and the examination). The doctor did not rush during the examination and actively listened as I described the difficulty I've experienced over the last several months. I was provided orthotics, scripts and valuable suggestions with regard to shoe attire, comfort, icing and medications to avoid. The receptionists were so friendly and helpful as I made the follow-up appointment that I had to ask where could I write a glowing review for this office. By far, this practice exceeds ANY medical office I have ever entered. From professionalism to basic common courtesy, hands down this office has a team of stars that will help you walk better!

Questions? Get answers from the WakeFootandAnkleCenter staff and other customers.

WakeFootandAnkleCenter?