Review of Wahl

Tel: +1 815-625-6525
rebecca.roberts@wahlclipper.com

aronq
8/20/15

I called Wahl corp, as I had in the past, for a simple guide comb only to be shouted at in return. I was under the impression that Wahl was a company who valued their customers until a customer representative heard rather than listened to what I had to say. I told the customer representative I had been a Wahl customer for years which is true and in return the customer service representative answered me with a sorry smart alec apology saying she's sorry she didn't sugar coat anything. The customer service representative was very technical. After I told her that that would probably be the last time I shop for any Wahl product she responded "whatever" as if she was ten years old then hanged up on me.

amandah13
10/16/13

My husband loves their Andis Professional 04603 Outliner II Personal Trimmer.
It is so worth the price we paid for it. I'm even thinking of buying a new one for my father. He does need to oil it regularly and clean it as well. We got it from amazon and got a great deal.

Questions? Get answers from the Wahl staff and other customers.

Wahl?