Washington Healthplanfinder reviews

Tel: 1-855-923-4633
customersupport@wahbexchange.org

lizt63
1/8/19

I never leave review, but my experience was terrible. I had to call Washington Healthplanfinder for assistance and the representatives were not knowledgeable, rude, and actually inappropriately cancelled my coverage. I have had to make several phone called, waiting for hours to speak to someone, only to be disconnected or transferred down the line to other customer service reps who were unable to help. I asked for a supervision perhaps 4 times before actually speaking to someone. If they offer submitting a "ticket", it may not even help you. After submitting a ticket I was emailed an expired link....I could write a novel about my frustrations dealing with this website.

andrewg129
8/29/17

Navigating the website is an absolute nightmare. I'm convinced that the developer(s) don't actually use it, and since there is no Webmaster contact information provided anywhere, it's clear that they don't want feedback. I can't even review my own profile or information.

Closing the browser and logging back into the site now takes me to my profile, whereas before it would only show me the site's Home page, even when specifically clicking on "My Dashboard". I've added a star, but the inconsistency is annoying and wastes time.

melindal1
6/1/15

I am just shocked by my situation: Washington State did not accept Obamacare, so we are one of (I think) 13 states who get the privlide of having to accept our stupid health care plan... Last year they dropped me for NO reason and my insurance company, Premera accepted all of my insurance claims, no problem and I had to have expensive surgery that I thought was paid for. Not true... At the beginning of this year, I discovered this and it is probably going to force me into bankruptcy. So at the beginning of THIS year, I made a new application and some bright spark at WA State Health Finder got my email wrong by one letter, so I am delinquent in giving them some information that they required of me 90 days ago, and because I was not notified, the have dropped me again.

I spent over an hour on hold with them and they kept interrupting the charming hold music (and we all know how delightful the hold music is... repetitive and musak-like) telling me how important my call was to them. My call isn't important to them at all... they enjoy wasting my time.

Contemplating a move to WA state... beware the "health coverage" here.

Questions? Get answers from the Washington Healthplanfinder staff and other customers.

Washington Healthplanfinder?