Caliber Collision reviews

Tel: 1-888-225-4237
careers@calibercollision.com

johnw97
5/30/12

Best shop i have ever been to, if you want something done right come here! The prices are a little bit higher but you get what you pay for! I would reccoment them to anyone in need of body repairs.

raimunds
5/29/12

The WORST body shop I have ever been to.

Ever since they got bought by Pohanka there work has been garage. They are still clinging to their reputation to get first time customers

. I needed to have some vandalism damage repaired. They not only took a week to get me the estimate, but I spend 3 days going back and forth with Tommy Buchard - who by the way sends EVERY SINGLE EMAIL IN ALL CAPS - about what work I want to get done. So when I tell him that I need my car back for the long weekend he goes "what? This Friday? But we've already started working on the car." WTH?! I never gave you permission to work on the car.

Complete bogus. Then when I call them out on it they start saying how dropping the car off is consent. They wouldn't let me drop the car off there if I didn't sign the waiver. Bogus.

So I go to pick my car up on Friday and BAM Tommy tells me that I owe them $1,300 for body work. Body work that I never even asked for - total BS. But of course they won't release my car unless I pay them in full. So I'm stuck paying the BS bill so I can get my car back.

The best part is that in the time that they were doing all this "body work" they managed to sand down a non-damaged fender panel and get primer overspray all over my rear window. And guess what? That fender they sanded down - not covered by insurance. So I am stuck paying to fix a mistake they made while doing body work that I didn't want.

Now I'm stuck paying out of pocket for another shop to fix what they screwed up.

Worst. Bodyshop. I have ever been to.

Two thumbs down.
#wagonworksucks

Questions? Get answers from the Caliber Collision staff and other customers.

Caliber Collision?