WaffleCollectibles reviews

Tel: 951-251-4009
sales@wafflecollectibles.com

hanl22
12/29/18

I placed this order on December 18th expecting to receive this well before Christmas. Not receiving an "Order shipped" notification, I emailed Waffle 3 days later asking about my order status with no response for over 10 days. I had plans to gift some of these models to my family. I emailed him again yesterday hoping he will be able to sort this out but instead I got a "we don't have these items in stock". I think he sold 2 of the items on ebay and is now refusing to send me the planes I purchased.

I asked him nicely if it is possible to get a full refund since I wanted this for Christmas and it was not my fault that the shipment was delayed, but instead he refused my refund with rude comments and called me racial slurs (Chinese piece of *) over his own mistakes. If the item is no longer in stock, why were they still listed on his website for over 10 days?

fdf2
6/17/18

Doubtful business practice, arrogant salesman, believes himself above the law. problem of shipping cart, wants to charge me a fee to refund me and for me to redo my order. He inscribed $ 300 on the box for the customs for a purchase of $ 85. PAY paypal to protect you. I don't accept the box.

mikec211
4/7/16

Sent me the wrong item and when I complained told me to drop dead and not let the door hit me on the way out

michaelc135
12/1/14

I ordered an item from them on Ebay and they sent the right item but the wrong color... That can happen, no big deal and I gave neutral feedback pending an adjustment.
Instead of an offer to adjust the cost or ship a replacement I received an email calling me names. It was so bad that I was disinclined to offer them the opportunity to make it right. They have lost a good customer but even that did not get through to them. The last statement on their second e-mail was, "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

Questions? Get answers from the WaffleCollectibles staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WaffleCollectibles