Babyshop.ph

Babyshop.ph has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Babyshop.ph ranks 67th among Toys Store sites.

How would you rate Babyshop.ph?

“What I like about babyshop is the wide choices of baby...”

Russ K.
11/11/12

What I like about babyshop is the wide choices of baby products, free shipping over 1000 pesos and it's shipped on the same day! I even got a freebie when I got my package. Everything in perfect condition!

russk1
November 11th, 2012

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Babyshop.ph staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Babyshop.ph?

Have a question about Babyshop.ph?