Vyking Ship reviews

6515 Cecilia Cir, Minneapolis MN - Minnesota, 55439

Ratings Summary

Reviews

Daniel D.
“easy to use and affordable”
8/3/18

Enter the code 12847 at the checkout for a $5 discount on your first order. Vyking ship is an excellent and reliable service with a well designed website that's easy to use. Their pricing is transparent and affordable and they offer a range of useful additional services. They also photograph each package as it arrives to make them easy for you to identify. I've spoken with the staff and they were courteous and accommodating. For Canadian customers, they are located near the border so your packages can, in theory, have a faster transit time.

Vinh A.
“Shipping Music Records”
7/18/18

I live in Australia and had to use a shipping and warehousing service to take advantage of much cheaper inter-America shipping rates for small/media packages. I put together a large package of about 60 records and they were packaged together in an extremely sturdy format. It was 10 records together for each stack, bubble wrapped around 3 cardboard cutouts (1 in the middle). This was all surrounded by packing pellets. There were no issues with damage and the mostly free warehousing with photos is absolutely great.

Ernest L.
“Reliable, Affordable, and Credible Service!”
7/4/18

Efficient and Amazing service! Vyking Ship deserves 6 stars and more. They are up in every aspect of their business.

I more than highly recommended Vyking.

Darmian L.
“$5 Coupon: 12697”
3/8/18

Great services, only pay what you are needed. Use my Suite Number to get $5 coupon on your first shipping, it's good to save money. Suite 12697.

After reading about the issues with so many other mail forwarding services, I have to say that I am very pleasantly surprised by Vyking Ship. So far, I've had Vyking Ship process six parcels and never had a problem with them.

The customer service is top-notch and very responsive, and they work very quickly as well. I've also since tried using their consolidation services and the package arrived well-packed and intact, and the box was a very reasonable size. They also calculate the price for the consolidated package and offer several different options for delivery (I mostly use USPS and FedEx).

I would definitely recommend this company and will continue using their services.

Use suite 12697 to get $5 coupon

NoName N.
“Five stars”
1/18/18

Have been using Vyking for about 25 deliveries so far. Many options to choose from and customer service is fantastic. Haven't had a single problem yet and will continue to use them. Five stars. End of story.

Tasneem K.
“High quality service, cost effective and very efficient”
12/12/17

I have used many other similar services but vykingship masterizes the quality of the service and is very cost effective in overall way.. i also really appreciate the quick response and very good guidance

Ahmet S.
“Perfect service for foreigner or short visiter to US.”
11/11/17

Awesome experience that they collect and took picture what you receive and what condition, all friendly and perfect customer service with live chat too.

Cleber H.
“Five stars!”
5/21/17

Go and make your account. The best experience Ive had in package forwarding.
Fast consolidations, great support. I hope it keeps in that way for a long time.

Anita M.
“Best Service offered”
5/8/17

My second Shipment was also shipped to India Perfectly. Everything was done perfectly as per the requests made. Thanks to Vykingship Team for the professional service offered.

Anjali N.
“Wish I could have all”
4/20/17

Great service and prices
Terrible web design and features so much so that I wish to go back to my old more expensive shipper
My feedback on not having some basic information like what do the weights and the amounts on the package add up to was met with a stoic "it is what it is" from customer support

JEM S.
“awesome customer care service”
4/8/17

very accommodating even during the time i was just researching the best forwarding company. i thought they only have good pr. however, they also have awesome after-care service; they always go out of their way to help me (a customer) out.

i hope they would always be that way.

Frank W.
“I love your service (5 stars)”
3/23/17

Amazing service , Quick and efficient . Received my package in Kenya withing 7 days from shipment .Got photos taken , Very smart and amazing customer support . I would definitely recommend this to my friends .

Thomas W.
“Best international parcel forwarder”
3/12/17

I buy a lot on ebay in the USA. This service is really great. One receives updates and photos of the parcels on the day they receive them. Prices are not too high and everything arrived fast and well packed

Anita M.
“Very Professional Service”
12/30/16

I received my Package to India in a perfect condition without any issues.
# adding Security tapes was outstanding feature
# Expedited Process Plus order was taken with extra care
# Customs forms handling was very much professional. did not Simply Paste the form to package like others. attached a pouch to package and inserted Custom forms in it.
# Reasonable Prices. Provided exact weight and dimensions.
# No hidden charges.
# Friendly chat support
If you need a reliable and trusted service then look no other...

Markutik K.
“responsive staff”
12/21/16

I use vykingship for forwarding my package more than a year. They helpfully... Great staff, and they give us best option what should we choose.

Dian H.
“Great customer service”
11/8/16

Fast, friendly and they get back to you - real personal service, no forms and frustrating delays. Recommend them highly!

Aleksey S.
“The best service I've ever had experience with!”
9/20/16

Just wanna say some words about this service and Clinton. I was looking for re-shipping service for my business for a long time/ I worked with some other companies before, but what I can tell you guys, Vykyng is the best I've eved had deal with! Same day shipping, this is exceletnt. Sometime I ask Clinton via chat do some not standart things, no questions to me, brilliant. This A+++++ service, I recomend it!

“Fast, professional, thrifty, excellent service”
8/13/16

Just received a fairly heavy package from the Vyking to me in the Cayman Islands. The very inexpensive consolidation of two boxes into one saved a bunch of money, and the excellent packing by Vyking is really amazing.

I'm accustomed to getting boxes from various places that look like they've been mauled. It's not uncommon for boxes to arrive with the corners split. The box from Vyking was perfectly packed and had plenty of clear tape around it and on the corners.

Easy site to use, real-time chat with specialists and Vyking personnel are very responsive with emails.

Very happy customer and will recommend Vyking to family and friends.

Fernando C.
“Excellent Package Forwarding Service!”
4/29/16

I really recommend this service, very kind people and they attend all my request and my packages arrive just I expected.
I received photos and updates in my email and the chat tool and shipping calculator are very helpful and you can choose between different shipping methods.

D n.
“Good, good and GOOD”
4/27/16

They respond quickly and cordially in emails and live chat site. A bit cheaper prices than other services. For me, is just perfect.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension