Voip.ms

Voip.ms has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Voip.ms?

“Not for business- will shut your account without notice”

Erik B.
2/2/20

Was looking to switch, used them prior many years ago, they seemed ok. Had throwaway number used for sms logins, seemed to work ok. Made the decision to port my business numbers over, but half way thru the process, asked them to cancel when I learned that they don't have voice support- my business numbers are essential and not having that made me cancel. They did then tried to slap a $50 usd cancel fee, I refused, they decided to not try to scam me, and then later canceled my account entirely with my existing number. What kind of business operates like this? A terrible one, I would not as of today trust them with any of your numbers or rely on them at all. I wonder what kind of nightmare it would be to port away a number- which is another reason why I canceled the port in request. Scammer central- stay away.

erikb167
February 2nd, 2020

Scammer central- stay away.

less expensive or not- would not trust them with your phone numbers.

By Erik B.

No it is a terrible company- they will terminate your service at will for no reason.

By Erik B.

impossible- they do not have a phone number to call for support- definitely not for businesses.

By Erik B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Voip.ms staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Voip.ms?

Have a question about Voip.ms?