Vodafone Group plc

Vodafone Group plc has a consumer rating of 2.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vodafone Group plc also ranks 38th among Mobile Carriers sites. The most common issues with Vodafone Group plc are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Vodafone Group plc?

“Such worst and expensive, dont use Vodafone for 3G...”

Deep G.
11/20/14

Such worst and expensive, dont use Vodafone for 3G or mobile services ever...! Their customer are services are also bad, they only do copy and paste or your questions and after few minutes they make the chat session off their self.

erinc17
September 25th, 2014
The second largest telecom network available in India next to airtel and also it delivers the high quality internet speed and also more than that the network coverage is available even in the small villages which is the main reason for maximum usage of vodafone network in India.
deepg
November 20th, 2014
brendad9
October 19th, 2016
I've been a regular on-time payer for all my bills,

I had changed the ownership of my aunt's vodafone number to my name in MAY - 2016 during which I had to clear all the dues and take up the ownership.

I get a bill every month on my name which I pay on time before due dates.
But irrespective of this my aunt still gets calls that some bill is due to be paid.

I always have to drop an email, giving the customer service a proof of the bill that it was paid. They apologise and repeat the same mistake every month.

The person in charge is Mr. Avadhut Rege, with whom I've been talking every month regarding this matter and frustration to look for the bills and get it attached. He promises that it will be resolved but the fact is IT NEVER GETS RESOLVED.

When I'd gone on a tour in September 2016, the customer service called my aunt and told her to pay Rs. 499 or-else they will disconnect the number. She out of fear paid the amount, which was not at all necessary. When I learned about thus I immediately informed the customer care for this unacceptable behavior. They again apologised on the email and on phone and said they will adjust the amount in the forthcoming bill.

BUT AS USUAL NOTHING HAPPENED. Instead they just charge me twice, one by sending me a monthly bill and the next by torturing my aunt on phone.

Its the worst service and I've decided to port my number to some other mobile network.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE and WORST SYSTEM

Questions? Get answers from the Vodafone Group plc staff and other customers.

Vodafone India:Offering prepaid recharges, online bill payment, exclusive 121 offers & roaming services for prepaid & postpaid users in Mumbai. SuperNet 4G, the Data Strong Network gives you fast and consistent internet experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vodafone Group plc?

Have a question about Vodafone Group plc?