Vitamins Because

ResellerRatings
1 / 5
Better Business Bureau
3 / 5

Vitamins Because has a consumer rating of 2.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vitamins Because ranks 187th among Vitamins & Supplements sites.

How would you rate Vitamins Because?

“Very Affordable, High Quality Supplements”

Rodrigo D.
3/22/17

I discovered VitaminsBecause recently while looking for a product on eBay. I noticed the brand I've never heard of before and thought to look up the website. It turns out the seller offers VitaminsBecause three times more expensive than on the brand's own website as I see all products are buy one, get two free. I already a couple of orders since January, the month I discoverd that supplement retailer. The shipment is not fast. It does take a week but in return I get very low-priced and fresh supplements.

“Answer your emails”

Peter T.
10/14/21

I'm customer for a long time but in the last couple orders took so long and they take so long to mail it and their excuses they can't get the product where I can go on eBay Amazon and get products faster but lately I've been emailing them telling them I have a large order to put in what is your timeframe last time I waited almost 4 months to get everything I have not gotten a response I'm not dealing with a company that cannot respond when they used to do it within two days now it's been three weeks sorry you're not that busy

petert888
October 14th, 2021

stans158
March 22nd, 2021

Ordered from them in jan 2021 here it is march over 2 months and no produce. Tried to contact several times no repy

Transaction Details

Tuesday, January 19,2021
Item Qty. Price
VITAMINSBECAUSE *******852 FL 1 $38.93
Total
$38.93

tadeuszt1
June 10th, 2021

Order from May, 11. Today is June, 10.
No produce, no money. I tried to contact - no answer.
I report to the appropriate institution.

jodyf91
November 9th, 2021

I've been a customer more than 10 years. A retired RN who has worked with many diabetic and cardiac patients, I use these products and recommend them. By being able to purchase quality products at an affordable price my clients are able to keep themselves healthier without giving up food. I've exchanged information with pharmacists and other healthcare people who also recommend this company. Sometimes my order has taken extra time before it ships. Right now I'm waiting on an order for a product that no one else has either- shipping issues. I've never received anything other than thoughtful and concerned comments when checking an order. Most orders have been filled quickly and are at my doorstep in about a week.

Tip for consumers:
Make sure you read the labels. Many supplements post a dosage number on the front and on the back you will see if that’s 1 or more caps to make up that dose. Not unique to this company. Be aware you’re buying one bottle but you will receive 3. For everything you order.

Products used:
Multi vitamins, individual supplements

rodrigod5
March 22nd, 2017

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Vitamins Because staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vitamins Because?

Have a question about Vitamins Because?