Vitalydesign.eu

Vitalydesign.eu has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Vitalydesign.eu ranks 184th among Fashion Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Vitalydesign.eu?

“Lovely products!”

Karen Z.
2/28/21

Found out about this website through one of my favourite YouTubers. I bought 2 chains/necklaces from them. Both are very good quality products, minimalist designs but I personally love minimalistic things so these are perfect for me. They came in secure packaging, also comes in a small box and a velvety pouch. My order also came with a free sticker and a free ring measure tool so you can use it to check your ring size so you can purchase rings from the website. Overall, very easy to use, lovely products and were delivered in a decent amount of time as. My products were shipped from Portugal to the UK. Would purchase from here again!

karenz77
February 28th, 2021

Found out about this website through one of my favourite YouTubers.

Would purchase from here again!

Questions? Get answers from the Vitalydesign.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vitalydesign.eu?

Have a question about Vitalydesign.eu?