Review of VisaExpress.net

VisaExpress.net reviews

Tel: (800)884-7579

donaldb386
9/25/19
I have used them before with no problems. Unfortunately this time has been a terrible experience. My Fedex tracking number shows it signed for by one of their employees but they say they do not have my documents. They have offered no help to rectify the situation outside of saying we don't have your package. For a company that works in urgent visa and passport situations you would think they would understand the urgency and show better customer service than to put their hands up in the air.
marioq1
Mario Q.
1/3/15
I would refer their services to anyone interested in obtaining a visa without hesitation. Treated me with professionalism and they are very knowledgeable in visa requirements. They even had my visa earlier than what they had estimated it's arrival. Would use them again every time.
jeanm156
Jean M.
12/31/14
I needed to get a visa to travel to China. Visa Express was recommended to me. I tried it out and was very impressed. The timing was perfect, they were great at communicating, and made everything easy. I would definitely use them again, and recommend them to anyone!
phillb4
Phill B.
12/26/14
Our experience with Visa Express was great ! They answered questions and had let us know by e mail when they got our documents, and when to expect them back. Right on time and a day early ! Praise the Lord !
hollyb88
Holly B.
12/25/14
I used the Visa Express service to renew my passport and was very satisfied. Everyone was polite and I could get them on the phone quickly. I would recommend the service without hesitation and use it again personally. The only issue that could be improved is the variability of the people I spoke with - some very knowledgeable and some less so. I had to call back twice to confirm two questions and got the answer when i found someone who knew what they were doing.
jo35
J O.
12/23/14
The best of the best service at the very last minute receiving my passport in a very short time just before departing on a flight for the holiday vacation. If you're pressed for time and need your passport renewed in a very short time, this is the number one sight to guarantee your passport will arrive before you depart on your trip
troym83
Troy M.
12/22/14
I was very pleased with my experience when working with Visa Express. It was very clear and easy to figure out and they handled all the hard parts. They contacted me to make sure everything was okay with my plans. They were very helpful and they got my visa very quickly. I will use them again when the time comes! Very good service!
dana89
Dan A.
12/22/14
I needed my passport renewed quickly and Visa Express came through for me! I had my new passport in my hands in two days just as they had promised! It's nice to know they are there if you need them! Great service. Great company.
wallaceg16
Wallace G.
12/20/14
This was my third time using this service for my visa needs. Each time seems better than the one before. Nicole was extremely attentive to my needs and concerns. I would recommend, and have recommended this site to a number of my colleagues and will continue to do so.
fredrickj9
Fredrick J.
12/20/14
Good people to work with, always willing to answer questions and offer assistance and they offer help with a smile, you can tell they're smiling. Visa came back exactly when they said it would, and without a hitch. Highly recommended.
ianc109
Ian C.
12/18/14
I have used this company several times to get visas for different countries, often last minute. They are always helpful, and 100% reliable. When you call or email with a question or concern, calls are answered by a real person and email responses are prompt! Great company!
blakea13
Blake A.
12/17/14
the staff were professional and available to answer my questions. I received my Visa timely, no stress......thank you so much!!!!
tommyl47
Tommy L.
12/17/14
I highly recommend this company for obtaining a passport or visa. I had no issues, and the representative who was assigned to my case was very helpful and very prompt in getting back to me. The money spent is worth the peace of mind! Will use again!
tyronj6
Tyron J.
12/16/14
I've used Visa Express on a four challenging passport & visa paperwork tasks. They've always come through as the Pros they claim to be, ahead of schedule & with the results we sought. Top notch service.
noec15
Noe C.
12/15/14
Easy does it! The whole process was guided by a real live person and never felt alone from the time the money was sent until I received my passport
alans188
Alan S.
12/13/14
Everything went smoothly once the forms were completed. We were worried about the timeline but were assured there would be no problem and there was none. Well done.
nickk82
Nick K.
12/13/14
They delivered exactly what they promised -- quick, effective service. I was very pleased I chose to do business with them
naomil23
Naomi L.
12/11/14
They know the process and can walk you through it. This was a lot cheaper than traveling to the embassy to get a visa.
victorj36
Victor J.
12/11/14
It was super easy to work with visa express. They were very organized and on top of things. Any issues we had were straightened out immediately. It took almost no time at all to get our visas approved once they got the paperwork.
vickyh36
Vicky H.
12/8/14
It was a great service. A little expensive but worth it. Got my passport in time with no hassles and no problems. I would definitely use it again if I needed to and would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs their passports in a hurry!
jakes119
Jake S.
12/8/14
Their Los Angeles office were truly professionals, easy to deal with them and everything was on time just like I requested. Excellent, I will certainly use their service again in the future!
nancya98
Nancy A.
12/6/14
Got the visa rapidly with no fuss. Handy to have a designated case officer to guide you through the process.
murielt2
Muriel T.
12/6/14
People were helpful and the service was efficient. Nothing like having a company actually do what they say they will do without prodding. I would always recommend this service to a friend.
rhodesb
Rhodes B.
12/2/14
We travel to China often and getting our visas is super fast and efficient with Visa Express. II highly recommend them!
andrewa70
Andrew A.
12/1/14
I have used this service for the last 7 years in trips to my home in China. They have always provided quick and accurate service.

Questions? Get answers from the VisaExpress.net staff and other customers.

VisaExpress.net?