Visa Express

Visa Express has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Visa Express ranks 82nd among Travel Visas sites.

• Was able to get prompt customer service, quick turnaround and just plain easy solution to my passport conundrum.
  • Sent it out to be delivered on a Monday, back in my hands that Friday complete with China visa Third time using them.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Visa Express?

“Unresponsible”

donald b.
9/25/19

I have used them before with no problems. Unfortunately this time has been a terrible experience. My Fedex tracking number shows it signed for by one of their employees but they say they do not have my documents. They have offered no help to rectify the situation outside of saying we don't have your package. For a company that works in urgent visa and passport situations you would think they would understand the urgency and show better customer service than to put their hands up in the air.

customer service (5) china visa (4)
donaldb386
September 25th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Visa Express staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Visa Express?

Have a question about Visa Express?