VisaExpress.net

VisaExpress.net has a consumer rating of 4.76 stars from 100 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. VisaExpress.net also ranks 74th among Travel Visas sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.5%

• Was able to get prompt customer service, quick turnaround and just plain easy solution to my passport conundrum.
  • Sent it out to be delivered on a Monday, back in my hands that Friday complete with China visa Third time using them.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate VisaExpress.net?

“I was weary to use this service due to price, but desperate....”

Jean R.
10/25/14

I was weary to use this service due to price, but desperate times right? And they are definitely worth it. I had most everything together already. The day I registered, they answered the few questions I had left and it was in the mail by that afternoon. I got my passport back so quickly, I was confused at first on what they could possibly be sending me. And everything was perfect, no problems. Great help, great service. If I ever back myself into a corner again, I know who to call!!!

“Unresponsible”

donald b.
9/25/19

I have used them before with no problems. Unfortunately this time has been a terrible experience. My Fedex tracking number shows it signed for by one of their employees but they say they do not have my documents. They have offered no help to rectify the situation outside of saying we don't have your package. For a company that works in urgent visa and passport situations you would think they would understand the urgency and show better customer service than to put their hands up in the air.

customer service (5) china visa (4)
jeanr59
Jean R.
hollyb88
Holly B.
December 25th, 2014
Verified purchase
I used the Visa Express service to renew my passport and was very satisfied. Everyone was polite and I could get them on the phone quickly. I would recommend the service without hesitation and use it again personally. The only issue that could be improved is the variability of the people I spoke with - some very knowledgeable and some less so. I had to call back twice to confirm two questions and got the answer when i found someone who knew what they were doing.
jakes119
Jake S.
December 8th, 2014
Verified purchase
Their Los Angeles office were truly professionals, easy to deal with them and everything was on time just like I requested. Excellent, I will certainly use their service again in the future!
donaldb386
September 25th, 2019
ashleyw182
Ashley W.
October 28th, 2014
Verified purchase
My husband needed a passport in order to travel at work. His company wouldn't help him in obtaining one so I searched the web and called Visa express. I followed their website and collected the requirements and I gave them his packet. I paid for Emergency processing, 24 Hours, and that's exactly what we got! Who else can pull off something like that?
binoyc1
Binoy C.
November 5th, 2014
Verified purchase
With Visa Express, I found the process speed for Brazil visa is slow.. In the future I will try another company
josephk76
Joseph K.
Verified purchase
Visa Express has great customer service- someone that picks up the phone and gives the right and helpful information. They have always done well by me, including getting a passport for a family member on a quick (24 hr) full turnaround that saved the day. Good service for visas etc. Sticking with them for sure.
ianc109
Ian C.
December 18th, 2014
Verified purchase
I have used this company several times to get visas for different countries, often last minute. They are always helpful, and 100% reliable. When you call or email with a question or concern, calls are answered by a real person and email responses are prompt! Great company!
andrewd145
Andrew D.
November 10th, 2014
Verified purchase
I got a China tourist visa through Visa Express. I received a response to my e-mail inquiries right away. The CSR also took the time to update me when he had received my passport. The process was very quick and professional. Excellent company and service!
liamj24
Liam J.
November 3rd, 2014
Verified purchase
The only problem is my passport still expires in 2 years.. it should have been extended when it was corrected. Other than that, they did exactly what was expected
charlesj90
Charles J.
November 26th, 2014
Verified purchase
Needed to get two visas at the same time, which I've never done before and the people were extremely helpful in answering all my questions on how to proceed. Service was great.
suej63
Sue J.
November 27th, 2014
Verified purchase
I had some info that was missing and with close contact with the staff everything was able to move swiftly with no problems. I was a satisfied customer.
dalea32
Dale A.
November 28th, 2014
Verified purchase
My passport had expired a few days before an overseas trip. Visa Express was professional, friendly and FAST. I would definitely use the service again without hesitation. The price compared to the other major service was much cheaper as well
edwardj47
Edward J.
Verified purchase
We needed to travel to China for work but only realized the visa requirement at the last minute. There is a lot of international travel through our office but our usual passport service couldn't get it done fast enough. We turned up Visa Express on a Google search and gave it a shot. It was the right choice. Their CSR was incredibly responsive and bent over backwards to help. The CSR was always available and helped us through the process at every moment and with every question. The service is outstanding
edens21
Eden S.
November 22nd, 2014
Verified purchase
I recently used Visa Express to help me apply for a Brazil tourist visa for an upcoming vacation. I had never applied for one before and was unclear on some of the requirements and paperwork. They made it easy to set an office appointment and ensure that my paperwork was error free and ready to go. I had my visa in hand within two weeks.
solomonk13
Solomon K.
Verified purchase
We had to get visas for China and they were a great help. If I needed visas for anywhere for a trip, I would use them without hesitation!
rumenl
Rumen L.
November 19th, 2014
Verified purchase
My wife and I needed visas to Brazil and found that to do it ourselves, we may not have had enough time. Thanks to Visa Express, we received our visas a week before we left. I would recomend Visa Express to anyone who needs this service..
phillb4
Phill B.
December 26th, 2014
Verified purchase
Our experience with Visa Express was great ! They answered questions and had let us know by e mail when they got our documents, and when to expect them back. Right on time and a day early ! Praise the Lord !
martind88
Martin D.
Verified purchase
I've used Visa Express for several years now, and recommend them to all my associates. There are cheaper ways to get passports and visas, but no better ways, at least that I have found. The Visa Express website works great, and takes the mystery out of what can otherwise often be a confusing process...
tommyl47
Tommy L.
December 17th, 2014
Verified purchase
I highly recommend this company for obtaining a passport or visa. I had no issues, and the representative who was assigned to my case was very helpful and very prompt in getting back to me. The money spent is worth the peace of mind! Will use again!
tomc275
Tom C.
November 2nd, 2014
Verified purchase
I have used Visa Express many times over the last few years. Everyone I have worked with has treated my visa or passport issue as their priority. I have worked many times with Christina. and she is amazing. We travel internationally frequently, sometimes on short notice, and Visa Express has always gotten our visas in time. Honestly, I wouldn't use another company
noelp14
Noel P.
October 29th, 2014
Verified purchase
Online instructions were easy to understand. Customer service was friendly and helpful. Email communication was perfect. I received visa 2 days quicker than expected.
troym83
Troy M.
December 22nd, 2014
Verified purchase
I was very pleased with my experience when working with Visa Express. It was very clear and easy to figure out and they handled all the hard parts. They contacted me to make sure everything was okay with my plans. They were very helpful and they got my visa very quickly. I will use them again when the time comes! Very good service!
tyronj6
Tyron J.
December 16th, 2014
Verified purchase
I've used Visa Express on a four challenging passport & visa paperwork tasks. They've always come through as the Pros they claim to be, ahead of schedule & with the results we sought. Top notch service.
kirkn8
Kirk N.
Verified purchase
The website was informative and really helped clarify a quite complicated process. I still had a few questions which were quickly answered when I called. In the end, Visa Express was able to get my passport request turned around exactly as they stated they could.

Questions? Get answers from the VisaExpress.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VisaExpress.net?

Have a question about VisaExpress.net?