Review of VietnamCupid

Tel: +61-755-711181
team@vietnamcupid.com

garyl335
5/3/19

I was skeptical at first with the high membership fee's. After all, there have been countless other dating companies that claim if you pay money, your results with women will greatly improve. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I started to get messages from girls on my first day of joining VietnamCupid. The quality of the girls I found to be quite good and most of the girls are serious about dating, unlike some of the other popular dating apps where the girl is just looking for attention or using the men to practice English.

Over a short period of time, I was able to go on many countless dates with many different pretty Vietnamese girls. On average expect to receive between 10-20 messages a day! Coming from a western country, this is completely unheard of, where if your lucky, you might get table scraps from western women. Most of the girls on VietnamCupid are pleasant to deal with and getting numbers is easy peasy.

After going on many countless dates, I was finally able to find a nice conservative cute Vietnamese girl that was compatible with me. We have been dating for 5+ months now and still going strong.

I know the high membership cost can be off putting for some people, but don't be skeptical about the website, it really does work and is worth the return on investment!

To read more about my experience, check out this comprehensive illustrated review

robertc1288
4/8/19

I thought it was free but it was not. So I upgraded my account then I got suspended. Looks like my money is lost now. Tsk tsk tsk

hermanj7
1/2/18
• Updated review

I was amazed by the REAL reactions on this site and I told in my first review I would leave a reaction with a picture if the lady would agree. If you still have doubts please contact Sitejabber because they can guarantee it's really me in the picture and I'm not an employee of a moron criminal datingsite. So join it and have proof for yourself. Lots of luck!

Tip for consumers: Use this site if you don't want to loose a lot of money and time!

Response from Cupid M., VietnamCupid Representative
Hi Herman,

Beautiful picture! Thank you for the positive rating! We wish you the very best in your new found love.
“Flabbergasted”
1/2/18
• Previous review

Yes indeed, I was totally surprised by the way this dating site works. After I met a lot of criminals like Asiandate, Anastasiadate etc. etc. I think now I'm on a real dating site. With honest businessmen and real women who really want to meet someone. After two letters they're not horny or want to suck everything you have to share, they really want to build on a relationship. They are telling real stories. After a few mails you even can get their whatsapp and so on. On Asiandate for instance you can spend five million dollar and you'll meet no one, perhaps a golden rip-off medal. After three month I'm flying to Vietnam and by the end of January 2018 you surely can read my review and the succes a probably had over there. Don't hesitate the ladies are waiting for you. And no I don't work for VietnamCupid, I only was lucky to find this site. And for the nonbelievers among you I even will place a picture if she agrees of course.

tint2
11/4/13

just another dating site that must be paying big money to facebook to have their ads all over my facebook experience.

Response from Cupid M., VietnamCupid Representative
Hi Tin,

We sincerely apologise our site has not met your expectations. If you have any specific concerns we would love to help you with them. Please contact us at www.vietnamcupid.com/en/help/helpdesk

The quality of girls on VietnamCupid was highest among the rest such as Tinder. Also girls are serious about dating on VietnamCupid unlike some of the other websites where they waste your time by giving you the run around.

By Gary L.

Questions? Get answers from the VietnamCupid staff and other customers.

1 Photo for VietnamCupid