Review of VietnamCupid

Tel: +61-755-711181
team@vietnamcupid.com

hermanj7
1/2/18
• Updated review

I was amazed by the REAL reactions on this site and I told in my first review I would leave a reaction with a picture if the lady would agree. If you still have doubts please contact Sitejabber because they can guarantee it's really me in the picture and I'm not an employee of a moron criminal datingsite. So join it and have proof for yourself. Lots of luck!

Tip for consumers: Use this site if you don't want to loose a lot of money and time!

Response from Cupid M., VietnamCupid Representative
Hi Herman,

Beautiful picture! Thank you for the positive rating! We wish you the very best in your new found love.
“Flabbergasted”
1/2/18
• Previous review

Yes indeed, I was totally surprised by the way this dating site works. After I met a lot of criminals like Asiandate, Anastasiadate etc. etc. I think now I'm on a real dating site. With honest businessmen and real women who really want to meet someone. After two letters they're not horny or want to suck everything you have to share, they really want to build on a relationship. They are telling real stories. After a few mails you even can get their whatsapp and so on. On Asiandate for instance you can spend five million dollar and you'll meet no one, perhaps a golden rip-off medal. After three month I'm flying to Vietnam and by the end of January 2018 you surely can read my review and the succes a probably had over there. Don't hesitate the ladies are waiting for you. And no I don't work for VietnamCupid, I only was lucky to find this site. And for the nonbelievers among you I even will place a picture if she agrees of course.

tint2
11/4/13

just another dating site that must be paying big money to facebook to have their ads all over my facebook experience.

Response from Cupid M., VietnamCupid Representative
Hi Tin,

We sincerely apologise our site has not met your expectations. If you have any specific concerns we would love to help you with them. Please contact us at www.vietnamcupid.com/en/help/helpdesk

Questions? Get answers from the VietnamCupid staff and other customers.

1 Photo for VietnamCupid