Review of Vichy

Tel: 3337875489836

1 star

colleenh86
2/6/19

I've had great results with this product. I've been using for at least three months now and am finally noticing a difference in my skin tone, color and texture. I was on FaceTime the other day and my daughter commented on my skin and how well it looked.

isabelleg7
12/27/18

Très bon produits de bonne qualité. Légère odeur agréable, sensation non collante et produits hydratant.

clarar37
9/18/18

Great primer id say better then benefits pore primer and makes my skin feel smooth and not a flick of oil leaked through my skin as it is also matte lol

crystalf47
8/25/18

Holy grail skin care 100%. They have top-quality retinol products that are worth every penny and with proven research behind it! This is a brand I will always believe in!

zeeo
8/25/18

Vichy has a great acne care line but it may be too intense for some people with sensitive skin. I must admit it does the job but I did get a little irritation on my skin.

michaelm677
12/26/17

Imust confess this is the best cosmetics available in here. I buy it for myself and for my mom, ans we're very satisfied

bessz
7/19/11

I highly highly recommend Vichy's Aqualia Thermal Hydrating Lotion. It's a decent moisturizer with both UVA and UVB protection. I use it daily, so I can tell you there's no white overcast, no excessive shine, no greasy feeling, no break outs so far, faint sunscreen scent that goes away, it absorbs very quickly, and gives me that confidence that my skin is protected (who doesn't want such a hard working baby?). I also recommend the Aqualia Thermal Baume as well (psst, it's paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free, hypoallergenic... ahhh, this must be skincare heaven!). FYI, this is all unless they change the formula in the future :|

However, not everything I've tried from Vichy has worked for me. I recommend that you read reviews for a particular product before purchasing. On their website, everything has an amazing 4+ stars user rating. Uh... Yeah, they filter those ratings, so it's to be taken with a grain of salt (of the reviews I've written, only my positive ones have shown up). Do a little research elsewhere, make sure it's the product you want, because their items can be a little pricey depending on your budget.

The closest store that carries Vichy is 2 states away, so I'm forced to make my purchases online. Their shipping time is reasonable, they provide a tracker for your package, and they package your items amazingly well (the last thing you want is for a product to arrive busted or cracked--hate that). Definitely put Vichy on your list of brands to try if you haven't yet!

Questions? Get answers from the Vichy staff and other customers.

Vichy?