Veteran Car Donations

Veteran Car Donations has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Veteran Car Donations ranks 9th among Charity sites.

How would you rate Veteran Car Donations?

“Easy way to donate my grandmothers old car.”

David D.
8/20/20

Responsive and hastle free team that made donating our grand marquis very simple and goes to a great cause.

“Unique Vehicle Donation Fiasco”

Michael H.
12/8/20

Had a unique 1959 fire truck I was looking to donate. Asked numerous times over 3 weeks of back and forth "if I get you THiS information, are you sure you are interested?" I was always assured they would pick it up within 24 to 48 hours after I got the information they needed. Last request for a clean title took multiple visits and dollars to the BMV. When last piece of required information was provided, they finally told me they couldn't pick it up! Maybe they do better on regular vehicles, but wouldn't ever use them again - sorry representative organization of our great veterans.

davidd1997
August 20th, 2020

michaelh3151
December 8th, 2020

courtneyk220
September 21st, 2020

Veteran car donations made my first vehicle donation super easy. They worked with my schedule and pick up was so easy and free! It was a great experience and such a unique way to help out veterans in my own community. Highly recommend!

hillaryh33
September 17th, 2020

Veteran Car Donations made donating my car so easy. They were polite, fast, responsive, and the pick-up was free! It makes me feel good to be able to donate my car to make a difference for local veterans in our community. I highly recommend Veteran Car Donations.

jakeb143
October 26th, 2019

I wanted to donate my car and Veteran car donations helped do just that. They were flexible and pick up was made easy. Highly recommend!

paulh669
December 10th, 2018

Tried to donate a small boat worth about $500 retail. They were not interested not enough resale value. Never will try to donate to them again

veteranb
September 5th, 2015

With years of experience, collaboration and partnerships, Veteran Car Donations Baltimore has given the word "assistance" a whole different meaning. To assist is beyond just giving – it is to empower. To assist is to ensure that every vehicle donation goes above and beyond. To assist is to provide not only the basic needs, but to transform lives.

veteranp
September 4th, 2015

Veteran Car Donations Philadelphia works hard for the welfare of our U.S. military servicemen and servicewomen, our veterans, their families, their communities and consequently, our nation.

Questions? Get answers from the Veteran Car Donations staff and other customers.

Help support Veterans by donating your car, truck, boat, RV, and more! Fast, free towing & top tax deductions. Questions? Call 877-594-5822.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Veteran Car Donations?

Have a question about Veteran Car Donations?