Verizon.net

Verizon.net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Verizon.net also ranks 28th among Mobile Carriers sites.

How would you rate Verizon.net?

“False T V advertising”

Joe F.
12/17/16

I purchaes a copper pan. My first experience was a disaster. Two eggs did stick and I had a very hard time cleaning the pan. I called the company about this. They told me the pan was too hot, I had to use a very low flame. Well I tried to do that and ws not happy with the results because it took to long to cook the eggs. This produt is just a typical pan with lot of hype.

joef43
December 17th, 2016
terrig9
February 21st, 2015
when we had the ice storm my verizon was the only one working no power but had a phone

Questions? Get answers from the Verizon.net staff and other customers.

Explore Verizon's full selection small and medium business solutions including FiOS, high speed internet, phone, and TV service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Verizon.net?

Have a question about Verizon.net?