How would you rate Verisure.it?

“Wolves in Sheep Clothing - Watch out!”

Gee D.
5/3/21

This is a flog it and leg it venture. Avoid at all cost, don't make the same mistake I made. I ignored the reviews, and now I am paying the price for my ignorance. To make matters worst customers service is absolutely appalling. I have been waiting to get a callback from this business since December 2020 to sort out the cancellation issue. All I got was a Notice letter in April 2021. With companies like these, you only know their true nature when things go wrong.

geed10
May 3rd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
T&C are not clear. They have different varieties. Customer service is appalling