Verisure

Trustpilot
4.8 / 5
Reviews.io
1.6 / 5

Verisure has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Verisure ranks 39th among Home Security sites.

How would you rate Verisure?

“Home security”

Pamela D.
12/8/21

First time using Bark, very impressed. Found Verisure who contacted me straight away and now I have home security. Thank you

“Wolves in Sheep Clothing - Watch out!”

Gee D.
5/3/21

This is a flog it and leg it venture. Avoid at all cost, don't make the same mistake I made. I ignored the reviews, and now I am paying the price for my ignorance. To make matters worst customers service is absolutely appalling. I have been waiting to get a callback from this business since December 2020 to sort out the cancellation issue. All I got was a Notice letter in April 2021. With companies like these, you only know their true nature when things go wrong.

pamelad1057
December 8th, 2021

geed10
May 3rd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
T&C are not clear. They have different varieties. Customer service is appalling

Questions? Get answers from the Verisure staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Verisure?

Have a question about Verisure?