Vader Streams

Vader Streams has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Vader Streams?

“Unbelievably poor service”

John J.
9/4/18

Vaders are impossible to deal with. This service just doesn't work. The Irish channels continually stop and buffer. When I asked for money back here's the one line response I got: "No you can't its iptv. Things don't work correctly all the time especially international channels! Get over it." Impossible to get support, apart from the above email.

johnj688
September 4th, 2018

Vaders are impossible to deal with.

Impossible to get support, apart from the above email.

Questions? Get answers from the Vader Streams staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vader Streams?

Have a question about Vader Streams?